GDT: Buffalo at Pittsburgh, 12/17/11 at 7pm

Eleven

Did you watch McNabb last night? It looked to me like he regressed a bit in response to Toronto's speed. Besides, this abomination of a game can't be put at one player's feet.

i was too busy watching replays of McNabb blowing up the Toronto forward. Maybe he was too physical and Lindy benched him. We all know how much Lindy hates physical hockey. Kassian better watch out or he will be spending his time working on face-offs.

I haven't seen that in years....

True.

They just found the Tin-Man.

Agreed, the Pitt announcers are a couple of the few that I can tolerate...unfortunately, bias or not, being down 2-0 is no fun to listen!

I turned the sound down and put on tunes. Can't stand the Pitt announcers. Notice he didn't even call the play by play of his precious Penguin player getting the first goal. He was blabbing on about something else.

I'm late to the party tonight but I'm afraid to ask what happened. Was Miller pulled to spark the boys or was he really bad? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that somehow, someway, MAGs was responsible for at least two goals against.

GO SABRES!!!

Did you watch McNabb last night? It looked to me like he regressed a bit in response to Toronto's speed. Besides, this abomination of a game can't be put at one player's feet.

You would rather play colin stuart instead of a 7th D? McNabb has been one of our better D man. Sit MAG after last Wednesday, and then last nights 3rd period.

I'm late to the party tonight but I'm afraid to ask what happened. Was Miller pulled to spark the boys or was he really bad? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that somehow, someway, MAGs was responsible for at least two goals against.

GO SABRES!!!

Be glad you weren't around to watch that mess. No effort... poor defense... questionable goal tending by both Miller and Enroth... the team decided to take the night off. This seems to happen all too often...

GO SABRES!!!

Milsie looked like crap and our D can't stop anyone in the slot. Geno has been dominant for the Pens. A 4-1 hole.

What game were you watching. Yes, he had a learning curve early, but I like that he simplified his game and ended the game playing well. I would take him over Grags. But the real problem is the non skating forwards on the first and second lines.

Somebody hit Someone FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely pedestrian tonight it sounds like Vanek is the only one having a crack at it...

Better call Ghostbusters i think we've got a class 3 vapour in net tonight..

And DeLuca let me know when they reach the Emerald City..

Archived