GDT: Sabres at Bruins 11/12/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Idc what the score is. but the fact that we haven't run Thomas or done something after that bs shows the character of our team.

Kaleta could have barreled over him just now, but (as RJ pointed out) he's just coming off of a 4 game suspension and I'm sure isn't in a big hurry to get another one.

... and Miller gets run over again!

Will be interesting to see. I was convinced that Campbell protected Bruins players from suspension a bit more than others since his son was on the team. Shanny should have no such bias.

But he has heard of Lucic before though so no suspension since he is normally a stand up guy :death:

someone like Matt Ellis needs to take a run at Lucic. Worst thing that happens is he gets suspended and Tropp comes back up, I'll take it. I wish someone would have dropped the gloves and drilled him in the face... but being disciplined probably kept the game 1-0, so I can't complain.

LIDY RUFF needs to stop doing his best DICK JAURON impersonation behind the bench and show some fire, at least scream at an Official or something. A team takes on the persona of it's coach and right now the SABRES are doing that, looking dull and uninterested with no balz.

someone like Matt Ellis needs to take a run at Lucic. Worst thing that happens is he gets suspended and Tropp comes back up, I'll take it. I wish someone would have dropped the gloves and drilled him in the face... but being disciplined probably kept the game 1-0, so I can't complain.

I would rather lose 10 - 1 than to have a team think they can blast your Goalie and get away with it scot-free.

RJ with a good point, that this game might be more violent if it wasn't a one goal affair. If we go up 2-0 things might get interesting.

And the complaints that Lindy should be screaming at the refs is silly, because if you were watching the game, they showed him doing exactly that. So relax.

Archived