Did Gerbe break his ankle?

nobody

meh.

without having seen it, i trust that it was something that no reasonable person would have interpreted as stating a known fact -- i.e., satire or jest.

I read it as a joke... a very poor one, but still just a joke.

DUDE.

I SAID REASONABLE PERSON.

/could do this all day.

I read it as more serious than that.

fair enough.

While we're on the topic of the Pegulas, did you ever get that new pair of binoculars I sent you?

:blush:

:clapping:

i will add this: i've since exchanged pleasantries with mrs. pegula on 2 occasions (the first of which i think i previously related here); the latter occasion involved a slightly more substantial conversation at a recent fundraiser for a prominent local not-for-profit. all jokes aside, that lady is just regal -- as lovely, warm, and gracious as the day is long. and for those who don't think that it helps the team's cause to have an owner with a wife who comes across like that, i refer you to the late, great myra kraft.

What did Chad have to say about his uncle?

"Some pretty good news coming out of the Buffalo Bills let's just say meeting thee new man"

"All bills fans and what not next year might be a new year new season ans new ....... fill that in you got it. meeting um on saturday"

About 3 hours later his twitter account was completely gone.

odd.

The TRUTH behind the Gerbe Banana/broken ankle rumor

How much coke is that chick on?

And looks like the Pegula girls were just having fun because of the video...don't think this was in poor taste or has anywhere near the connotations of the Simmonds incident.

And looks like I missed a really inappropriate comment somewhere in the thread. Nice.

I should clarify... I did not realized the video would embed. I was trying to link to the YouTube page itself.

I got the link to that from Kelly Pegula's twitter page.

Kelly herself recorded and edited the video and the girl in the video is Laura Pegula.

From the YouTube Page...

Filmed in Helsinki, Finland by me, Kelly Pegula and also edited by me, and no... his ankle isn't really hurt ahaha

I read it as more serious than that.

LMFAO um ok?? what exactly do you think I was implying then? haha you guys are a hoot :rolleyes: it was just an offhand comment, the same type you would exchange when hanging with your buds or at the bar, based on the observation that i always see them tweeting each other -- and no, not because i stalk them, but because their PUBLIC twitter messages show up on my feed once in a while. i could just about guarantee you that the average sabres fan, including most of you on this board, know a whole lot more about the pegula girls than i do. i don't even know how many pegula kids there are. couldn't tell you which one was which if i saw them in public unless one was carrying a tennis racket, and i don't even know the other one's name other than "@KPegula". and i have no idea how old they are, nor do i care. i guess i'm sorry that the comment apparently offended some of the internet drama queen vaginas on here. i don't know why i even bother to explain myself, i'm sure you goons will find some way to twist it and make it look like i'm a perverted stalker sex offender. :rolleyes:

LMFAO um ok?? what exactly do you think I was implying then? haha you guys are a hoot :rolleyes: it was just an offhand comment, the same type you would exchange when hanging with your buds or at the bar, based on the observation that i always see them tweeting each other -- and no, not because i stalk them, but because their PUBLIC twitter messages show up on my feed once in a while. i could just about guarantee you that the average sabres fan, including most of you on this board, know a whole lot more about the pegula girls than i do. i don't even know how many pegula kids there are. couldn't tell you which one was which if i saw them in public unless one was carrying a tennis racket, and i don't even know the other one's name other than "@KPegula". and i have no idea how old they are, nor do i care. i guess i'm sorry that the comment apparently offended some of the internet drama queen vaginas on here. i don't know why i even bother to explain myself, i'm sure you goons will find some way to twist it and make it look like i'm a perverted stalker sex offender. :rolleyes:

Congratulations on truly having no idea what you've just done.

Drama? This isn't about twitter feeds or stalking or whatever other diversion you want to come up with You're the one creating drama with ridiculous posts like that, and if you can't see how claiming one of the pegula girls is banging a sabre like it's common knowledge is inappropriate on this board then I fear for our youth. Whether a minor or not, would you make that claim to her face? You think they don't read this board? I would bet my last dollar they are daily visitors here, and by posting that kind of crap here you ARE saying it to her face. Use your head!

Drama? Thus isnt about twiter feeds or stalking or what Ever other diversion you want to come up with You're the one creating drama with ridiculous posts like that, and if you can't see how claiming one of the pegula girls is banging a sabre like it's common knowledge is inappropriate on this board then I fear for our youth. Whether a minor or not, would you make that claim to her face? You think they don't read this board? I would bet my last dollar they are daily visitors here, and by posting that kind of crap here you ARE saying it to her face. Use your head!

But statutory rape jokes never get old. :thumbsup:

Looks like i missed another exciting day on Sabrespace. :angry:

Yeah, real exciting... let's recap:

1. TSB posts poorly received one-liner referring to a woman (shocking) sleeping with a man (also shocking).

2. board overreacts

3. members rally the troops and form an angry mob outside my eHouse

4. TSB posts explanation of one-liner to quell the mob's attack on his character and reptuation

5. board overreacts

Archived