Ted Black talks

spndnchz

Chat on website today. Points:

The only pre-season game that will be televised is Toronto on Sept 24th. They'll use the Toronto feed.

Training Camp starts the 16th. Sabres will be skating on the 17th. Puckdrop night open practice will happen but date is TBD. All game day and training camp skates are OPEN.

Sept 19 is "Slug Appreciation Day". Wear any slug gear and get 41% (anniversary) off the same item. No, they don't want your old stuff.

Pucktoberfest will be at FN Center on Oct 8th. Come down and watch the game inside on the big screen.

Opening day will have a plaza party.

10-15 ticket holders will be getting visits from the Sabres to get their tickets.

New food at the concession. A media party will showcase the new stuff.

There is no time for locker room tours this year.

The only pre-season game that will be televised is Toronto on Sept 24th. They'll use the Toronto feed.

Training Camp starts the 16th. Sabres will be skating on the 17th. Puckdrop night open practice will happen but date is TBD. All game day and training camp skates are OPEN.

Sept 19 is "Slug Appreciation Day". Wear any slug gear and get 41% (anniversary) off the same item. No, they don't want your old stuff.

Pucktoberfest will be at FN Center on Oct 8th. Come down and watch the game inside on the big screen.

10-15 ticket holders will be getting visits from the Sabres to get their tickets.

So if I wear my Slug Jersey I can get a new jersey for 41% off? At the Sabres store I would assume?

So if I wear my Slug Jersey I can get a new jersey for 41% off? At the Sabres store I would assume?

Yup.

Wear a jersey, get a jersey.

Wear a hat, get a hat.

Wear bikini undies, get bikini undies.

Nothing for out of towners or online, just the store, just the 19th.

Off the same item? Does that just mean base item? so like a replica will be 40% off a replica, and an authentic will be 41% off an authentic jersey?

Off the same item? Does that just mean base item? so like a replica will be 40% off a replica, and an authentic will be 41% off an authentic jersey?

IMO they don't really care all that much. It's not like you wear a green hat with a slug on it you need to buy a green hat. Just not key chain for a jersey I would expect.

IMO they don't really care all that much. It's not like you wear a green hat with a slug on it you need to buy a green hat. Just not key chain for a jersey I would expect.

If they let you wear a replica jersey and then buy an authentic at that discount, I just might send my brother in for one.

Comment From Steve G.

What will be the Sabres theme song when they enter the ice for every game? It was Baba O'Reilly last year and it was awesome!

11:49

BUFFALO SABRES:

sorry for not typing faster

BUFFALO SABRES:

No, it will be Cotton Eyed Joe

BUFFALO SABRES:

I KID, I KID

:clapping:

Comment From Brandon

Have the slug's been taken off the scoreboard yet? If so what will replace them?

12:47

BUFFALO SABRES:

We sprayed them with "Slug Be Gone" and they disappeared. I believe to be replaced with traditional logo and First Niagara Center signage.

Archived