Pegula building a time machine?

Robviously

You guys all know that everything I have ever posted on this message board has been completely honest and true, so I wouldn't be posting this if I thought it was just a stupid rumor.

I have a friend who knows a guy who works for the Sabres and he says that Terry Pegula is constructing a time machine in an underground laboratory deep beneath HSBC Arena. The plan is to send Ted Black back in time so that he can bring back young versions of Maurice "Rocket" Richard, Bobby Orr, Tim Horton, Dino Ciccarelli, and Tim Connolly to play for the 2011-2012 Buffalo Sabres.

I know it sounds like a crazy long shot, but I'm not willing to underestimate Terry Pegula's commitment to winning. Apparently, Kim Pegula was also instrumental in making this happen as well.

You guys all know that everything I have ever posted on this message board has been completely honest and true, so I wouldn't be posting this if I thought it was just a stupid rumor.

I have a friend who knows a guy who works for the Sabres and he says that Terry Pegula is constructing a time machine in an underground laboratory deep beneath HSBC Arena. The plan is to send Ted Black back in time so that he can bring back young versions of Maurice "Rocket" Richard, Bobby Orr, Tim Horton, Dino Ciccarelli, and Tim Connolly to play for the 2011-2012 Buffalo Sabres.

I know it sounds like a crazy long shot, but I'm not willing to underestimate Terry Pegula's commitment to winning. Apparently, Kim Pegula was also instrumental in making this happen as well.

as long as no one pulls a penny out of their pocket, we'll be fine ...

I don't see how he'll get up to 88mph under HSBC...

...unless the other end of the tunnel is at the Blue Cross Arena.

PS-If there are any social psychologists looking for a doctoral thesis, I think the degredation of our collective minds as the next 22.5 hours pass would be an excellent study.

I have a 3rd cousin that works in inventory at Ray Laks on Orchard Pk road, and the word is that Pegula bought up all the available Deloreans. Not just one of them, but all of them.

I don't see how he'll get up to 88mph under HSBC...

...unless the other end of the tunnel is at the Blue Cross Arena.

PS-If there are any social psychologists looking for a doctoral thesis, I think the degredation of our collective minds as the next 22.5 hours pass would be an excellent study.

Not so much the 88mph I'm concerned about, it's generating the 1.21 jigowatts that will be problematic.

Yeah--it was actually a bit entertaining.

And it made some sense. While I don't really want Jagr here, it's not beyond belief to think that he's at a restaurant near the airport, especially with Ted Black's Pittsburgh history.

If Since Jagr is, in fact, at Salvatore's for lunch, whoever deleted that thread is gonna hear about it. And Mrs. Pegula is gonna be steamin' mad as Jaromir was overheard mentioning that a useless intraweb thread would be the kicker to seal the deal. The mullet was THAT close.

Fixed it for you. ;)

Not so much the 88mph I'm concerned about, it's generating the 1.21 jigowatts that will be problematic.

I heard he was able to resolve the energy problem by already perfecting the LHC in a much smaller area. Why you think the sabres locker room is gonna be a circle now?

I'm guessing that the administrator took issue once the poster admitted that his friend had no idea what either Jagr or Pegula looked like. Details, schmetails.

Oh, that would have been before I refreshed--was that posted?

I bet it's really easy to steal that plutonium from the Libyans. They're a tad bit distracted right now... what with all the news of Jagr having a meal with Pegula and all.

Good point. But now that I think it thru, who is to say that T. Pegs isn't dabbling in plutonium on top of his natural gas empire. The man can do anything! I'm starting to buy into this time machine idea...

Archived