Pegula building a time machine?

Robviously

He'll have to get done whatever he can this offseason, as I'm sure time-altered player contracts will be addressed in the new CBA.

Real good point. This would have challenged the Darcy of a few years ago. But not anymore. Sure he's already got a plan.

SilverNRed was all over this story early. Missing plutonium, bought up Deloreans. All the pieces are coming together. We are on the cusp of something big.

Of course, rather than bringing back players, Darcy could just go back and have the foot in crease rule enforced prior to the awarding of the Cup to Dallas or replace McKee's shin pad before he got the infection in Carolina. The possibilities are endless when you control time. Heck, while he's at it, he can have Norwood line up two feet to the left in 1991.

SilverNRed was all over this story early. Missing plutonium, bought up Deloreans. All the pieces are coming together. We are on the cusp of something big.

Of course, rather than bringing back players, Darcy could just go back and have the foot in crease rule enforced prior to the awarding of the Cup to Dallas or replace McKee's shin pad before he got the infection in Carolina. The possibilities are endless when you control time. Heck, while he's at it, he can have Norwood line up two feet to the left in 1991.

no more flashbacks... :cry:

Is this picture starting to fade?

post-2705-054426000 1309462063_thumb.jpg

Typing the words into goolge was very very difficult.

Yeah, I can tell. But really, if I downloaded that onto my computer, I'd probably be replacing the hard drive tomorrow and buying a new monitor. The things just not clean anymore.

Yeah, I can tell. But really, if I downloaded that onto my computer, I'd probably be replacing the hard drive tomorrow and buying a new monitor. The things just not clean anymore.

coincidentally it's a work computer and it is getting replaced next week :-D

Not so much the 88mph I'm concerned about, it's generating the 1.21 jigowatts that will be problematic.

Hydrogen fuel cells. We are researching the hell outta them south of rochester. Plenty of fuel cells that Pegs can rent for an afternoon of team building.

I think he needs to bring back Gordie Howe and Tiger williams.

Archived