[OT] Spam via this board

Assquatch

Has anyone else received spam via the "personal conversation" feature on this board?

Assquatch,

binta has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "hi".

binta said:

======================================================================

My name is binta saw your profile today and became intrested in you, I also like to know you more and estabilish relationship bassed on truth and trust with you, I want you to send an email to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know who i am my email id is . bintasiako@yhoo.com

I am waiting for your mail to my email address above, please i have something very important, I want to tell you.I believe we can start from here!

remember the distance or color does matter but love matters a lot in life.

binta .... bintasiako@yahoo.com

======================================================================

If this was a real person who became interested in my profile, (s)he is the most boring person on the planet.

Has anyone else received spam via the "personal conversation" feature on this board?

[/font][/color][/font][/color]

If this was a real person who became interested in my profile, (s)he is the most boring person on the planet.

I didn't get one. But I don't have red presenting baboon butt in my avatar.

I think that's what's pulling them in for you.

I'd prefer it if you would have reported this, so that we could take action.

The user has been banned and all PM's sent have been deleted.

Thanks Scott. I did report it but it was probably around the same time you posted this.

Biodork and Ohiofan were the only one's I could think of. One of them is already taken though.

haha i guess i just don't pay attention much. There's actually a 4th i just remembered, idk the user name but i'm friends with her on twitter and shes a regular here.... :w00t:

Archived