Sabres Thank You Rally

Calvin

so the season ended with a bit of a whimper, and especially since we were on the road we weren't really able to show the team our appreciation for what they achieved at least in the playoffs. also, part of that would be a thank you to the Pegula family and his administration too..

a couple of fans have come up with an idea of organizing a rally, preferably outside HSBC.. sounds like a good idea to me - linky

look on twitter as well, #sabresrally

so the season ended with a bit of a whimper, and especially since we were on the road we weren't really able to show the team our appreciation for what they achieved at least in the playoffs. also, part of that would be a thank you to the Pegula family and his administration too..

a couple of fans have come up with an idea of organizing a rally, preferably outside HSBC.. sounds like a good idea to me - linky

look on twitter as well, #sabresrally

They didn't achieve anything in the playoffs. They lost in the first round.

Good luck with that. Give me a call when the Stanley Cup parade is scheduled.

Don't be such a downer. This team has made a lot of progress.

They went from a Division banner, 3rd seed and a first round loss to a new rug, 7th seed and a first round loss. The next logical step is new curtains and accent pillows, 8th seed and a first round loss. They are on the right path.

****I know, back to back rug shots. I couldn't decide between the two.****

I don't think the Sabres would like them urinating on fans along the parade route.

PTR

Since I'm dumb, naive, and living in a trailer park (married to the prettiest girl there), Drane and DeLuca would just try to convince me that it's raining.

GO SABRES!!!

Since I'm dumb, naive, and living in a trailer park (married to livin' w/ the prettiest girl there), Drane and DeLuca would just try to convince me that it's raining.

GO SABRES!!!

If we're going for the trailer park stereotype, gotta go all the way!

Archived