Beardathon 2011

darksabre

I can't do it. It's not that I'm not allowed to do it; I just can't.

Your post reminds me of something funny that just happened to me last night kinda on your topic.

My eight year son comes running down stairs after his bath yelling "Dad", "Dad" in an excited tone. I said "what little buddy, whats all the excitement."

"Dad look, look Mom says I got a mustache, see. " (bath fluffed up peach fuzz of course). "Yeah I do see it buddy", "wow looks nice, I told you your getting big."

"Dad, Maybe I'll have a full one for fourth grade next year".

"Maybe son but maybe just maybe it'll take a little longer than that, like after your an adult".

"Gee Dad whens that happen" I said "I don't know son because if you asked your mother she would tell you I'm not there yet".

Your post reminds me of something funny that just happened to me last night kinda on your topic.

My eight year son comes running down stairs after his bath yelling "Dad", "Dad" in an excited tone. I said "what little buddy, whats all the excitement."

"Dad look, look Mom says I got a mustache, see. " (bath fluffed up peach fuzz of course). "Yeah I do see it buddy", "wow looks nice, I told you your getting big."

"Maybe son but maybe just maybe it'll take a little longer than that, like after your an adult".

"Gee Dad whens that happen" I said "I don't know son because if you asked your mother she would tell you I'm not there yet".

lol great story. I'm a new father (my son is 10 months old now). Can't wait for this kind of stuff. Right now we're pretty excited when he walks from one object to another without having to hold something.

:lol:

Love it.

It looks like I am the "Beard of the Day"! ... and I'm in third place, last time I looked. If you have a spare dollar or two, please donate to me or any of the guys... it's going to a good cause!

A couple SabreSpace members donated already and I really appreciate it! Thanks guys!

:thumbsup:

Just got the shirt, it's awesome!!! Still can't seem to figure out how to attach a pic so I'm going to try again before game time.

Thanks again for doing that, it's greatly appreciated!

I had this conversation with my father last night...

Archived