Rangers vs. Islanders

BetterDays06

No way the Rangers lose this.

Buffalo's stay in 7th will be just about 24 hrs.

Like I said, No way the Isles lose this.

Are you kidding me, 2 goals 33 seconds apart, 2 more 1:05 apart. Isles killed a 5 on 3...

This is turning into quite the gift from the Isles. I'll take it.

I'd say it's more of a gift from Torts or a carryover of the Sabres own hard work/luck. Lundy was not moving the way he normally moves and I say if his leg was good he would have stopped the 2nd goal. He was still getting into position when the shot came.

I think he'd probably have stopped the 4th goal as well as he did his normal pipe to pipe butterfly but his upper body was very low.

Torts made the same mistake Muckler made in '93. He let his starter talk him into playing him even though he had a knee injury and wasn't close enough to 100% to not affect the rest of his positioning / movement.

I'd say it's more of a gift from Torts or a carryover of the Sabres own hard work. Lundy was not moving the way he normally moves and I say if his leg was good he would have stopped the 2nd goal. He was still getting into position when the shot came.

I think he'd probably have stopped the 4th goal as well as he did his normal pipe to pipe butterfly but his upper body was very low.

Torts made the same mistake Muckler made in '93. He let his starter talk him into playing him even though he had a knee injury and wasn't close enough to 100% to not affect the rest of his positioning / movement.

I heard on the pregame that there was considerable swelling on Lundy's knee this AM. He probably should have sat. The 3rd period style of the game last night kind of protected Lundy. Not tonight.

I'd say it's more of a gift from Torts or a carryover of the Sabres own hard work/luck. Lundy was not moving the way he normally moves and I say if his leg was good he would have stopped the 2nd goal. He was still getting into position when the shot came.

Could this be an epic playoff quest crash?

That would delight me. Not as much as Montreal flaming out but never the less.

The capitals just won against Columbus in overtime. The Caps have very little to play for, expect Buffalo to beat them handily come saturday

They can still be the number one seed with the Philly loss tonight. I'd say that's plenty to play for.

Thank you NYI.. Can we have another when Carolina comes to town on Saturday?

Tell you what, that team is not quitting or running for the bus.They play hard and are building a damn good nucleus for next year.

I would like to the Isles record since sa 02/01/11..prolly pretty damn good. Carolina is not getting a walk that day.

5-1 now, that's all folks. Merry Christmas on the last day of March. Interesting, I thought Isles had NO chance. Isn't their best player not even playing?

Michael Grabner...he was out with some injury and I think he has been for the past few games.

Tavares & Moulson are doing well enough for the Isles without Grabner, anyway.

Archived