GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

What coach in their right mind would not start a goalie coming off of 3 wins, 2 of them being shutouts, against a team he has historically owned?

That first goal really hurt, but he made some nice saves also. I put this one more on the D and all the giveaways.

Considering the circumstances; Back to back with a huge game tomorrow against the rags; this had enroth written all over it; Even with Miller being hot recentley, he hasnt been consistent at all this year and tonight showed just that. Ruff was just dead wrong tonight and we lost a 4 point evening; not completely miller tonight; but he def played a part.

Do you think they are out of the playoffs? <_<

you expect him to ever say anything positive. It was a brutal game by the defense and Montador coushed up some big ones that if Miller hadnt made play could have been 7 - 3. This team used to own the leafs but with Hecht out again the shuffling had everyone out of sorts

Considering the circumstances; Back to back with a huge game tomorrow against the rags; this had enroth written all over it; Even with Miller being hot recentley, he hasnt been consistent at all this year and tonight showed just that. Ruff was just dead wrong tonight and we lost a 4 point evening; not completely miller tonight; but he def played a part.

So what, he just had two days off.

So what, he just had two days off.

The way it usually works, for most normal teams, is to sit your starter when you know you have a stretch of games in a short period of time. We had the leafs, then Rags, Caps and Canes; all of which are much bigger/harder opponets; Miller shoulda got the game off tonight even if solely based on the opponent. Clearly the two days off did not help him. Im usually not a miller basher and I sometimes question Ruff; but nothing added up about the choice made tonight

now that i am slightly over this, but only slightly, I am glad....had they won in regulation, they would have been in a pretty good position, but now they have to continue to sweat this out and they will only be better for it in the long run....that said, nothing is going to change how our Defense played anytime soon. we have some huge holes back there...

Archived