GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Complain all you want about the refs, but we lost because Miller let in two horrible goals, period.

horrible is a strong word...and if you are going to mention the horrible, at least be fair and mention the one or two sick 3rd period saves that kept them in the game...

Man, this game really pisses me off for so many reasons, and not just losing the Leafs....I can't remember the last time I was punching walls in my house...

...and of course, while helping my three-year old brush his teeth, he asks me "why do you punch the walls, Daddy?"

horrible is a strong word...and if you are going to mention the horrible, at least be fair and mention the one or two sick 3rd period saves that kept them in the game...

Well aren't you mr. glass half full. ;)

While I agree that he did make the big saves, my problem is that he didn't make the little ones.

Reasons for the loss

1. Lindy Ruff is an Idiot starting Miller

2. Miller Blew tonght

3. Our D was non existent

4. Our PP is awful/refs were paid

5. No Forcheck

Just an all around poor performance tonight, we will not go anywhere, possibly even miss the playoffs with efforts like this.

What coach in their right mind would not start a goalie coming off of 3 wins, 2 of them being shutouts, against a team he has historically owned?

That first goal really hurt, but he made some nice saves also. I put this one more on the D and all the giveaways.

What coach in their right mind would not start a goalie coming off of 3 wins, 2 of them being shutouts, against a team he has historically owned?

That first goal really hurt, but he made some nice saves also. I put this one more on the D and all the giveaways.

I agree, overall, this was a lousy team effort.

Archived