12 games to go. How many points do the Sabres come away with?

LabattBlue

Sabres just 16-15-4 this season against teams left on their schedule.

Have a nice evening.

That rate would give them 12 points, so to get the 14 points wouldn't take much more.

And considering that's their season-long record (which includes games played before the new year when they have been performing better) we should expect an even better pace.

Gerbe punches Chris Pronger in the face and gets suspended two games.

Ok... So he gets 2 for the punch in the face, or for first slashing him to the ice? (since there's no way Gerbe comes close to reaching Pronger's face with a punch, and figure he hacked him down to the ice first ;) ).

Remind me again when tight is ever bad?

When I put on those old pair of jeans after a long winter that I haven't worn in awhile and I first try and sit down and find I'm wearing a pair of mens skinny jeans. Thats bad.

When I put on those old pair of jeans after a long winter that I haven't worn in awhile and I first try and sit down and find I'm wearing a pair of mens skinny jeans. Thats bad.

:sick:

Good thing the Pittsburgh people you hang out with now are so cultured. The sight of a grown man in jeans so tight his brain is showing probably doesn't faze those metrosexuals at all.

Good thing the Pittsburgh people you hang out with now are so cultured. The sight of a grown man in jeans so tight his brain is showing probably doesn't faze those metrosexuals at all.

yeah that miller light commmercial leaves nothing to the imagination. I'm just glad skinny man jeans aren't some stupid trend now.

No I work with those but I hang with those cultured short tee shirt, beer bellied, show the crack of your ass plumbers pants crowd. ;)

Does wonders for my born and raised in Buffalo self esteem.

Ok... So he gets 2 for the punch in the face, or for first slashing him to the ice? (since there's no way Gerbe comes close to reaching Pronger's face with a punch, and figure he hacked him down to the ice first ;) ).

I had a dream. But you, my friend, have a plan that can bring this dream to reality....

Yes, a slash first, but we need it by someone strong enough to actually touch Pronger. I say Kaleta rocks Pronger into the boards on a forecheck and the puck ends up in end board netting, drawing a whistle. Pronger says something dirty to Kaleta, Kaleta slashes the heck outta Pronger's side, causing him to dip to < 5 feet, 10 inches. At this point, Gerbe, who heard the effed up nonsense Pronger said, unloads a barreling left hook onto Prongers jaw.... BOOM

• 2 weeks later...

4-1-1 since Lindy said they need to go 7-5 to make the dance. Looking pretty good right now. Will winning three of the remaining six guarantee them a spot?

IF one of those 3 wins is over the Canes in 60 minutes, then 3 W's likely does get them in. They'd have 91 and the Canes would have to win all their other 5 remaining games.

If the Sabres lose to the Canes, 91 doesn't look real safe.

And, the Loafs have to win out to hit 90. So last night's game PROBABLY was a classic get the Loafs' fans' hopes up only to be dashed on the rocks. Even if the Sabres completely tank, the Loafs need the Canes to lose at least 2 of their last 6 (not sure who gets in w/ a tie, it'd likely come down to their h-t-h matchups); and that's IF they go 5-0.

Atlanta is virtually out.

Toronto has to win out while the Sabres go 3-2

Carolina has to win out while the Sabres go 3-2

If the Sabres win their game in hand with Montreal they will claim the 6th spot! (I believe based on tie-breaking rules)

However with our 29 losses to Montreal's 30 and The Ranger's 31.... the potential is very real that the Sabres could wind up in the 6th seed.

Now assuming the top three spots don't shift around there is a good chance we will face Boston! I like that match up first!

Archived