Sekera is the NHL 2nd Star of the Week

26CornerBlitz

ruff has regularly likened his development to campbell's. the guy certainly has the wheels to play like campbell.

i think that the team's patience with this guy is going to pay off, in a big way.

That would indeed be a beautiful thing....And in the Pegula era we'd actually get to keep him!!!

ruff has regularly likened his development to campbell's. the guy certainly has the wheels to play like campbell.

i think that the team's patience with this guy is going to pay off, in a big way.

speaking of soupy, he leads the NHL in +/-

My first reaction is that the NHL must be looking only at the highlight reel, cuz they didn't seem to notice his give-aways.

Yeah, I know he's getting better at that, but he still turns it over more than he ought to.

Give-aways happen. Every player has at least one give-away every game or two. I can't recall (off the top of my head) any of Sekera's giveaways resulting in a goal against or a serious scoring chance, so I'm fine with the selection.

My first reaction is that the NHL must be looking only at the highlight reel, cuz they didn't seem to notice his give-aways.

Yeah, I know he's getting better at that, but he still turns it over more than he ought to.

I haven't bought into this. Dude is getting major minutes and trying to make things happens offensively.

Archived