[OT] This is my job

gregkash

You should really hate Darcy then. It's clear your obsession with fax machines is a manifestation of your Sabre fandom.

I just hated explaining to customers how to use it when instructions were printed right on it.

Greg, that was top notch. If you ever get up to Central PA, let me know I would definitely come out to see you.

That bit about the se habla espanol was one of the funniest things I have ever heard.

Thanks, will do.

Good stuff, Greg. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Johnny waves Greg over to sit down.

Pretty good stuff.

Kind of a Patton Oswalt vibe.

Yeah I got that too. Patton's a pretty funny dude so that's a good compliment.

How can you hate stand up comedy? That's like saying, "I hate being happy"

I should have been more specific. I hate amateur stand-up comedy. It's usually dreadful. People who think they're funny only to realize that their jokes are only relevant to their friends.

You're a funny guy though. Nice work. :thumbsup:

Great job! Very funny. Do you have a website?

http://www.gregkash.com

Terribly original i know.

I should have been more specific. I hate amateur stand-up comedy. It's usually dreadful. People who think they're funny only to realize that their jokes are only relevant to their friends.

You're a funny guy though. Nice work. :thumbsup:

OH yeah, I hate amateur stand up too, I can't stand half of my friends.

Just wanted to say, i went to a local bar here tonight and someone said a joke, and we laughed, so i was like, hey, i know a dude who does stand up comedy, let me play you the clip, and came to this forum on my cell phone and played it at the bar to like 5 people and you had the place rolling with laughter. LOL!! they told me to tell you good joke! :thumbsup:

Speaking of the bar, anyone in rochester wanna meet for beers tomorrow? I'll be at shooters in fairport.... (the old baird rd pub)

Just wanted to say, i went to a local bar here tonight and someone said a joke, and we laughed, so i was like, hey, i know a dude who does stand up comedy, let me play you the clip, and came to this forum on my cell phone and played it at the bar to like 5 people and you had the place rolling with laughter. LOL!! they told me to tell you good joke! :thumbsup:

Speaking of the bar, anyone in rochester wanna meet for beers tomorrow? I'll be at shooters in fairport.... (the old baird rd pub)

That's awesome man! Thanks!

Please explain I re-listened to it and do not know of this fax bit.

I used to work at Fedex/Kinkos and one day, on my day off mind you, I was bored, so I wrote this little skit about the fax machine. We recorded it, and posted it on youtube. Someone from Kinkos ratted us out and like a week later all 3 of us got fired.

Archived