Game Discussion Thread

Realist

I know Rick and Harry are old but come on.. they really thought Hecht somehow scored that?? They NEVER saw the puck get to Ennis? lol

Yea im sitting there like...Uhhh did they not see that Hecht was on the opposite side of where the shot came from? haha

Since the usual "why would you cheer when the team plays like sh!t" excuse doesn't apply tonight, I guess this one falls under the "Why waste energy cheering when the game is already basically wrapped up" category.

Not a criticism of you, but if I were at the arena tonight, I'd be whooping it up in excitement about a new owner, a new regime, a new outlook and, while I'm at it, a win. Seems to me that this is the perfect opportunity to just go fracking nuts.

Not a criticism of you, but if I were at the arena tonight, I'd be whooping it up in excitement about a new owner, a new regime, a new outlook and, while I'm at it, a win. Seems to me that this is the perfect opportunity to just go fracking nuts.

I am with you on this one ya would think just the energy alone would be high all game long with the hope of what this new owner is promising.

I know, that's what I'm saying -- it's been quiet enough to hear a pin drop since the opening faceoff. Usually when someone mentions how quiet the crowd is someone drops the excuse "there was nothing to cheer about." Well, there's plenty to cheer about tonight, yet not many cheers. So...

"They got that bobsled look, they're going downhill in a hell of a hurry." was fantastic though. :clapping:

I'm tellin you guys, too many families, not enough drunks. That's why this crowd is so stiff even when winning.

Truth.

Since the usual "why would you cheer when the team plays like sh!t" excuse doesn't apply tonight, I guess this one falls under the "Why waste energy cheering when the game is already basically wrapped up" category.

1-2-3-4 we want 5. Old time Buffalo Sabres game cheers. You obviously are not old enough to have felt the Aud shaking... even in a blow out.

"They got that bobsled look, they're going downhill in a hell of a hurry." was fantastic though. :clapping:

I'm tellin you guys, too many families, not enough drunks. That's why this crowd is so stiff even when winning.

And why they're all leaving with 4 minutes left in the game.

I understand if the game is in hand and you have restless kids, but if you're one of those who don't, why are you leaving early?

Now that is a classic line

I really hope they call up Enroth for one of the back to back games. I really want to see him play again. Hopefully against Ottawa :w00t:

I wouldn't take Ottawa for granted, but at least maybe we can win one against them and possibly rub it in their faces that we're going to the playoffs (provided we get at least the 8th spot) and Alfie & Co. are golfing with Tiger in April.

Archived