Hecht centering the 1st line?

Weave

Read me

The biggest chance in the lineup came at center, where Jochen Hecht was moved to the top line between Thomas Vanek and former linemate Jason Pominville, with Tim Connolly moved down to the No. 2 line between Tyler Ennis and Drew Stafford. The new Hecht line first came together late in Saturday's 5-3 loss on Long Island.

:doh:

Here's a novel idea. How about Lindy just keep the same lines together indefinitely? Does he ever stop to think that maybe the offensive output is average at best because these guys have no clue who they're playing with? Man, they're 5-2-1 in their last 8....... one horrible period against the Islanders and he's drawing straws again?

I've got no problem with it either. Last game Connolly had what a minute of ice time in the third period? Pommers and Hecht had success together just that Roy was the best option there. Now with him out and Connolly asleep Hecht is the choice. Vanek, Hecht, and Pominville put up the numbers last game, in fact the only numbers last game. Keep it going.

I agree that he would be better than Connolly. Somebody needs to get Vanek the puck because he never shoots when he carries it in himself. Every time Vanek passes a kitten dies.

And Hecht never shoots (never shoots well anyways), so maybe he will get Vanek the puck.

Bottom line, it doesn't matter. Blow it up and start over.

Here's a novel idea. How about Lindy just keep the same lines together indefinitely? Does he ever stop to think that maybe the offensive output is average at best because these guys have no clue who they're playing with? Man, they're 5-2-1 in their last 8....... one horrible period against the Islanders and he's drawing straws again?

I've never understood exactly what the little plus sign is for, but I just clicked it for the first time! Good thoughts.

Archived