GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I'm feeling that way right about now. Miller going down, reaching behind his body, the WTF wave... getting very old.

FWIW, I thought he was great in the first period. It's not often you see a goalie stop a two on none.

The Sabres have this weird idea that playing him constantly is the way to win. It didn't work last year (he ran out of gas in the playoffs) and it isn't working this year. I don't think it's a coincidence that his best run as a goalie happened in spring 2006 after he was forced to rest for a few weeks while coming back from an injury.

Anyways, I hope the team doesn't stay in denial too long about this season. Have the fire sale and then bring up Enroth to split games with Miller. He's our best bet for our first real back-up in years.

i can't stand watching sabres games with Luke adam in the lineup

1. He only gets like 12 minutes of ice time a game. If that.

2. He's big and crashes the net.

3. He's pretty good for a 20 year old who pretty much skipped the AHL to join the team straight from Juniors.

Another good thing is that he's young and can still have a growth spurt! All we need is a 6"5 Ennis

If Ennis had been even 6'1", he would have been a top 5 pick. Pretty much the way we landed Derek Roy in the 2nd round because he's short.

Ennis and Adam seem to play well together. Get them a permanent RW and make that a line for next year. And if Stafford is for real and we re-sign him, Vanek-Roy-Stafford is your no.1 line next season.

1. He only gets like 12 minutes of ice time a game. If that.

2. He's big and crashes the net.

3. He's pretty good for a 20 year old who pretty much skipped the AHL to join the team straight from Juniors.

that's a cool resume to have but he's been less effective crashing the net than tim connolly has been on the powerplay. he has nice size but doesn't use it, just like the gaustads and staffords and vaneks of the team, except bigger. idc how he got here, he's here and he is just big and slow, he's like a big teddy bear that can't skate or shoot.

get owned jack.

get owned?? what are you twelve? you're on the ignore list :thumbsup:

Archived