GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

that's a cool resume to have but he's been less effective crashing the net than tim connolly has been on the powerplay. he has nice size but doesn't use it, just like the gaustads and staffords and vaneks of the team, except bigger. idc how he got here, he's here and he is just big and slow, he's like a big teddy bear that can't skate or shoot.

get owned?? what are you twelve? you're on the ignore list :thumbsup:

looks whos acting like a 12 year old now. puttin me on ignore. baby.

That's awesome where you missed the part where he was pushed into him.

nope, just saw it again. if that was a push than I don't even want to know your opinion on some of the questionable hits going around the league lately.

...pushed.. LOL.. that was more like a Sean Avery fairy flick

that's a cool resume to have but he's been less effective crashing the net than tim connolly has been on the powerplay.

He's scored a couple of goals this year, in limited time, that no other Sabre would have scored. He hasn't been great, but he's shown some flashes. We need to keep a little perspective, let him get 50 games under his belt and let's see where he's at.

I guess it is nice to know that no matter how little I think of this roster that they can still surprise me. This performance completely erases any positive gained by the win against Carolina. Just a sadly shocking and disappointing outing. I just wish this franchise cared enough to make even the slightest change.

Fun facts, we have 28 PP goals so far this season with 9 SH against us, MILLER allowed 4 goals or more in 7 games last season, tonight was his 8th this season.

LINDY sits CONNOLLY the 3rd period and decides to put him out on the PP with a few minutes to go down by 2

He's scored a couple of goals this year, in limited time, that no other Sabre would have scored. He hasn't been great, but he's shown some flashes. We need to keep a little perspective, let him get 50 games under his belt and let's see where he's at.

He's also whiffed on 4 or 5 that any other Sabre would have cashed. If Lindy wants to play him on the third and fourth lines and teach him how to HIT something or at the very least make contact with somebody, then that's acceptable. Don't play him on the first and second line and on the powerplay when the kid is a baboon with brick hands. But alas, that's the Lindy Ruff experience

I was watching end of Rangers game at Habs and with 6 skaters on the ice to try and tie the game Drury was on the bench

he lost his intangibles the second he signed on with NYR. captain clutch is no more.

sadly i would still welcome him back when NY buys out his contract

I was watching end of Rangers game at Habs and with 6 skaters on the ice to try and tie the game Drury was on the bench

He's got zero goals if I'm not mistaken. He'd have been on the ice if the situation were flipped. He's basically a $7.5 million checker. I wouldn't want him back at all. He's way past his prime.

He's also whiffed on 4 or 5 that any other Sabre would have cashed. If Lindy wants to play him on the third and fourth lines and teach him how to HIT something or at the very least make contact with somebody, then that's acceptable. Don't play him on the first and second line and on the powerplay when the kid is a baboon with brick hands. But alas, that's the Lindy Ruff experience

Yeah, we have an awesome team of goal-scorers who know how to finish. :rolleyes:

You have an incredibly astute eye for hockey. Way to single out the 20 year old rookie with 18 games of NHL experience and limited ice time as the issue with this year's Buffalo Sabres team.

Why is Neidermayer on this team again?? Its been a disaster.

Well, Tim Kennedy wanted $200,000 more than the team wanted to pay him. So we ditched him and spent even more money on Neidermayer.

Maybe Rob is pissed because the team can't even spell his name right on the sweater.

Archived