Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

If they keep playing this game I get the feeling Buffalo is going to lose. Philly is already throwing their weight around and Buffalo can only take it for so long. Expect more penalties and slow play in the upcoming periods.

Wow, you had it right from the 1st. Oh wait, that's me!

It was reported he was there and met with Quinn and DiPofi but he had left hours before the game. Unknown if he has returned, but i doubt he did.

No way he is in town and doesn't get a hidden seat in one of the boxes to watch his beloved Flyers.

Do these sabres know how to hit? The flyers have absolutely nothing to fear and thats the problem that has to be addressed going forward with this sabres team.

I'm sure that is what most teams think when they're going to face the Sabres.

Just as expected:

Zero scoring chances so far in the 3rd in the most desperate game to date (at home)

Nobody to count on when team falls apart after a 2-0 lead

Dead crowd

This season needs to take the form of the Bills starting now. Bench or trade the dead weight (Connolly, Grier, Hecht, Niedermayer). Ship stafford off at the deadline and get a draft pick. When that 4th goal went in, I didn't even care - so it took until game 42 with the Sabres and Game 2 with the Bills. These guys are 10 points out and have not won 3 games in a row all year. I just can't believe how unbelievably boring this crap hockey is....

Announce new ownership so the city can get good news during the worst sporting year of my life

Archived