Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

I wonder how many Sharks fans, who don't see the Sabres often, are saying "hey, I thought the Sabres are a small team." Ennis is the only skater under 6' and only he, Pominville and Connolly are under 200 lbs (well, Hecth is listed at 198 lbs.)

Hecht can skate now?

Also: (1) Sekera just tripped, blatant, no call; (2) I love watching this team in white. Why can't they go back to the old convention of white at home? Dammit.

Miller was phenomenal that period and looked like last year's Vezina Trophy winner. Let's see if he and the Sabres can keep this up in the third. The Sharks came out on fire in the second, controlled zone time, had more shots, and somehow the Sabres score the only goal of the period. They really have something going on that PP with Stafford down low passing to Vanek in the slot for a quick one timer. Good period. Just need to win one more period. I expect the Sharks to again come out on fire and the Sabres have to weather the storm, play patient, and play a good defensive third period.

I really like Kevin Sylvester as PBP. When he makes a mistake, he knows it and is modest enough to admit it or be corrected.

Maybe next year RJ home games KS away? We gotta keep RJ fresh for the '13 Cup run.

I agree.

Nice mention of the 3rd Warders club in N.T. by Harry.

Archived