Game Discussion Thread

Cereal

Niedermayer sighting! I think he was coughing up a hairball on the bench.

Crowd's getting into it for sure. Nothing wrong with the mics tonight. :rolleyes:

I was just thinking that. It sounds different. Maybe SDS got through.

Missed the first at Bball practice with number one son. Okay let me rephrase that from where I picked up down 3-0 zip didn't miss anything.

Started watching in 2rd and saw a great sabres second period and all 3 goals. That has the making's of a turnaround period and watershed game.

Keep the pedal to the metal in 3rd Bflo and bury these south beach cabanna boys.

By the way what happened to Roy, I have him on my fantasy team and did not see him at all in 2nd?

Lets go B'lo playoff march starts now

Missed the first at Bball practice with number one son. Okay let me rephrase that from where I picked up down 3-0 zip didn't miss anything.

Started watching in 2rd and saw a great sabres second period and all 3 goals. That has the making's of a turnaround period and watershed game.

Keep the pedal to the metal in 3rd Bflo and bury these south beach cabanna boys.

By the way what happened to Roy, I have him on my fantasy team and did not see him at all in 2nd?

Lets go B'lo playoff march starts now

Left in the first with a lower body injury. :(

Call your shot.

I say Scott's brother with the game winner.

Leopold for the hat trick, on the Powerplay we will hopefully get at some point between now and the end of the game

EDIT: someone beat me to leopold so for shits and giggles I'll change my vote to Ennis. Still on the PP though

Archived