Why Continue to Post?

Dave Dryden

The reason I'm not posting much these days is down to the fact that I haven't watched a game in ages.

Can't very well complain about something I haven't seen, but then again - I've seen all this team has to offer the past 3 seasons, no need to watch a bad movie for the 4th time.

Personally, I can't wait to start watching again, but for me personally it had reached a point where I felt more disgusted than entertained, and I don't feel like paying for that.

Like someone said, coaches, players, GM's and owners come and go - These idiots won't be around forever, even if it seems like it, and I'll become more active in following the team again.

At the moment, I hit nhl.com for scores, and if they won I'll watch the video highlights.

That's the extent of my current involvement, and I swear it's half the rosters involvement too.

The reason I'm not posting much these days is down to the fact that I haven't watched a game in ages.

Can't very well complain about something I haven't seen, but then again - I've seen all this team has to offer the past 3 seasons, no need to watch a bad movie for the 4th time.

Personally, I can't wait to start watching again, but for me personally it had reached a point where I felt more disgusted than entertained, and I don't feel like paying for that.

Like someone said, coaches, players, GM's and owners come and go - These idiots won't be around forever, even if it seems like it, and I'll become more active in following the team again.

At the moment, I hit nhl.com for scores, and if they won I'll watch the video highlights.

That's the extent of my current involvement, and I swear it's half the rosters involvement too.

Didn't you say you would start watching again if Rivet was benched?

It looks very much like the Bills are miles ahead of the Sabres in their recovery. Sabre fans are going to have to come to grips with the idea that the Bills will win a playoff game before the Sabres will win another playoff series.

Don't bother posting that "nonsense" nfreeman. Instead, lube it up and sit on it.

It looks very much like the Bills are miles ahead of the Sabres in their recovery. Sabre fans are going to have to come to grips with the idea that the Bills will win a playoff game before the Sabres will win another playoff series.

Don't bother posting that "nonsense" nfreeman. Instead, lube it up and sit on it.

Thank you for thinking of my sensitive parts.

Would you care to wager on your prediction?

Thank you for thinking of my sensitive parts.

Would you care to wager on your prediction?

I didn't make a prediction. It's just an idea that should be out there right now. A fear, shall we say.

I do think harder times are on hand for the Sabres, and better times for the Bills. Just the life cycle of sports teams.

Because I feel like you do too. I had season tix in 1970. The way this team is comprised and how they play I find depressing, not entertaining. I do not care for underachievers. I don't really care for most of these players because of how they approach the game. I wanted to find out how or why other people invest so much emotional energy in these circumstances.

Perhaps you take some posts a little too literal.

For instance, I don't really kick my dog when Pommers misses an open net, I just post that to express my concern for his game... it doesn't really ruin my night. I get over it pretty quickly and continue about my life.

As far as posting here, It's more of a social and informative thing. I'm in the "out of state" boat and don't get to converse about the Sabres for the most part. The members here are quite intellectual about the Sabres as well as the game. Quite frankly, I'm not sure why you wouldn't want to post here if you're a fan of the team... :unsure:

It's sort of like having a drug addicted daughter that prostitutes herself. You still love her even though you know she is a poor decision maker and things can be so much better. You just don't fall for giving her your money anymore.

Plus, it's a small, well behaved community here. Most regular posters have a feel for each other's personality and can interact accordingly. It's a lot easier to bitch and moan to someone who cares and understands than to grumble to yourself or the checkout grandma at Target.

Plus, you never know when chz is going to have a psychotic separation after a game, get a room at the Hyatt, and declare open season.

Is your daughter hot in this scenario?

Didn't you say you would start watching again if Rivet was benched?

If I'm not much mistaken, I already answered this in a game discussion thread a few weeks ago? Or maybe I just think I did, either way :

No, I didn't say that if Rivet was benched I would start watching again, I said Rivet being benched was one of several conditions that had to be met, or I certainly would not watch again.

However, from what I've read, benching Cpt. Dinosaur hasn't made this trainwreck more enjoyable to watch, so I choose not to watch.

It's sort of like having a drug addicted daughter that prostitutes herself. You still love her even though you know she is a poor decision maker and things can be so much better. You just don't fall for giving her your money anymore.

Plus, it's a small, well behaved community here. Most regular posters have a feel for each other's personality and can interact accordingly. It's a lot easier to bitch and moan to someone who cares and understands than to grumble to yourself or the checkout grandma at Target.

Plus, you never know when chz is going to have a psychotic separation after a game, get a room at the Hyatt, and declare open season.

I assume u missed Thanksgiving?

Although I enjoy stuffing, I get a little hesitant when cranberry sauce is involved.

Do u like whipped cream on ur pie?

Why most certainly. How about you....are you opposed to whipped cream in the can for special occasions?

White chocolate raspberry Whipahol.

...and he wonders why we continue to post...

White chocolate raspberry Whipahol.

I think the more mature I become, the more I enjoy a nice lemon meringue pie. It takes a little time and effort, but the tanginess of the pie is offset by the ever so subtle sweetness which radiates from within. If the baker is close to my heart, I may even indulge in a second helping out of appreciation.

Archived