The Walking Dead

deluca67

Guest Sloth

Any of you read The Walking Dead comic books series? Thinking about giving The Walking Dead Compendium a try. Has issues 1-48. I'm enjoying the show.

Edited by thanes16

• 1 month later...

I don't watch the show, but I'm guessing at the story line: some tragic thing happens that creates these zombies, and the people that aren't zombies try to kill the zombies (who are already dead :blink: ) or they get bitten and become zombies. Sorry if I spoiled the plot for anyone.

Thanks for adding absolutely nothing to the thread. Why did you even bother clicking on it?

Gilda, I think you missed the post he was responding to.

The first line of his post says it all to me. I don't watch this show but now I'm going to comment on it.

Anyway, as for locations, I bet they go more urban. They spent so little time in Atlanta with the main show and I bet they would go for the more chaos a highly populated area brings.

Edited by shrader

• 1 month later...

Loved the first of season 5. The trough scene where they smack em upside the head and slit their throats was good but ###### luck the way they lined up the 4 no names to be slaughtered before the series stars. Sucks to be them. They absolutely have to kill some series regulars this season.

Loved the first of season 5. The trough scene where they smack em upside the head and slit their throats was good but ###### luck the way they lined up the 4 no names to be slaughtered before the series stars. Sucks to be them. They absolutely have to kill some series regulars this season.

I think it actually made sense in the way that scene played out. They wanted to know what was in the bag Rick buried, so you play that intimidation game first. But anyway, that scene was creepy as hell. They pushed that one about as far as they able to.

I think it actually made sense in the way that scene played out. They wanted to know what was in the bag Rick buried, so you play that intimidation game first. But anyway, that scene was creepy as hell. They pushed that one about as far as they able to.

Yeah you're right that makes sense. Great episode.

The trough scene where they smack em upside the head and slit their throats was good but ###### luck the way they lined up the 4 no names to be slaughtered before the series stars.

Not exactly a big name, but I figured I'd point it out. That first blonde kid is the guy that Rick gave his watch to last season before he "let Carol go". A friend pointed it out to me at the time, I wouldn't have pick it up other wise.

Not exactly a big name, but I figured I'd point it out. That first blonde kid is the guy that Rick gave his watch to last season before he "let Carol go". A friend pointed it out to me at the time, I wouldn't have pick it up other wise.

Yeah, I happened to turn on the marathon on Saturday as that episode was on. Kind of a random person to bring back. And if anyone watches Gotham on Fox, he's the Penguin.

Yeah, I happened to turn on the marathon on Saturday as that episode was on. Kind of a random person to bring back. And if anyone watches Gotham on Fox, he's the Penguin.

Oh snap! We actually had just checked out Gotham before we tuned into TWD, didn't catch that.

Edited by sabills

Ditto on the episode kudos. I hadn't planned on watching... well, as Al Pacino said in The Godfather. You know what he said.

P.S. Y'all stuck around for the final scene after the credits, right? I actually predicted (privately) last season that that character would return. Yay me. I've never been right about anything. (And I think Lori is still out there, "alive.")

1. Gotham is ###### fantastic. One of the better new shows. The cast is amazing. A lot of big names or at least people that have had big roles in other major shows. I've seen two people from The Mentalist, one from Dexter, Jada Pinkett Smith, the main guy was in some big time show, his partner has been in plenty of big shows including one of my favorites -- grounded for life.

2. He was also in The Mentalist as a creepy guy who many thought was the main killer (Red John). The Mentalist and Gotham are both produced by the same guy -- Bruno Heller.

Yeah that was mentioned on the talking dead after the show but i don't remember that dude.

P.S. Y'all stuck around for the final scene after the credits, right? I actually predicted (privately) last season that that character would return. Yay me. I've never been right about anything. (And I think Lori is still out there, "alive.")

Most recent episode spoilers ahoy:

I was banking on him being the one that saved them from Terminus, not Carol. I'm glad he's back either way, though.

Edited by sabills

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.