GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

The thing I'd be more concerned about is how the refs didn't call Bobrovsky for covering the puck in the illegal area. When it happened I was standing in my living room shouting at the TV but nobody even said anything about -- including Sabres players who were right there and the ref who skated over and got the puck form Bob -- so I had to assume I had the rule wrong. Finally Versus guys said something about it during intermission. But how can four officials miss THAT call? There's a whole diagram drawn on the ice for comparison and they still botched it.

I joined you in screaming at the tv...it was right in front of the ref and so obvious!

3-6? A win against NJ and 1 against Ottawa? Both are tied for dead last in the conference. The other, a win against Atlanta missing players and coming back from a west coast trip.

Yep. I just don't think they are very good (actually I know it).

Hey, at least we have 2 (Not 1!) top 20 centers in the league.

Off my pedestal? I was just commenting on the fact that there were about three of us here until the score got away.

Didn't you condescendingly snort that NHL and NFL players don't want to play in Buffalo due to message board activity?

It is amazing to me how many "fans" show up to this thread when the Sabres are losing. Where were you the last 2 games? No wonder no NHL/NFL player wants to come and play here. I'm not sure if it is the shi**y weather or all the shi**y deep fried chicken scraps we eat that make us so sad. The bench is fired up

Yes, you did. :oops:

Yep. I just don't think they are very good (actually I know it).

Hey, at least we have 2 (Not 1!) top 20 centers in the league.

The Devils will need to unload Parise at some point. Anyone other than Vanek, Myers and Miller for Parise? Too bad Darcy doesn't have the balls to make a big trade like that.

The Devils will need to unload Parise at some point. Anyone other than Vanek, Myers and Miller for Parise? Too bad Darcy doesn't have the balls to make a big trade like that.

Keep money in mind when thinking about making a deal with NJ. Entry level guys and prospects is all NJ will take back.

Didn't you condescendingly snort that NHL and NFL players don't want to play in Buffalo due to message board activity?

Yes, you did. :oops:

condescendingly? That's a heck of a word. I was simply commenting on the fact that Buffalo fans love to comment on message boards or call into radio shows when their team looses. There is no way the game thread on this site is this many pages long if they win. And my comment had nothing to do with message boards.

condescendingly? That's a heck of a word. I was simply commenting on the fact that Buffalo fans love to comment on message boards or call into radio shows when their team looses. There is no way the game thread on this site is this many pages long if they win. And my comment had nothing to do with message boards.

Win over Atlanta -- 179 posts.

If I had to guess (based on my own behavior) I would say it's a result of superstition. When things are going good, you don't want ruin it and change what you are doing by posting. Once it goes south, though, we're free to bitch all we want. That's just a guess though.

TO just talked some sht about the bills. I wish VS would follow ESPN's practice and really push hockey. If you have 4 hours to kill in an airport watch ESPN. All they do is push football and the Miami heat. VS has a half hour post game then go into Owens and Johnson. I hope the NHL uses their recent TV success and gats a good deal. IN HD!