GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Where the F is Neidermayer??

(Sorry if someone already posted this. I just logged on and was too lazy to look it up.)

This game is absolute garbage, just like this team!! F$%K!!!!! :angry:

He's out tonight because he and his wife just had a baby. Luke Adam skating in his place.

It was a bad play by Connolly, but that doesn't make it any more or less legitimate. Why would the refs waive it off? Philadelphia's famed reputation of having brutal fans is overrated anyway, but I can assure you that goal counting had nothing to do with the refs being scared for their lives lol

I completely agree. Just having some fun, when some fun is hard to come by.

By the way, does 8:40 mean mean what I think it should?

Here's what he wrote on GR's site:

"How can four officials miss such an obvious call? Maybe because they're too gutless to go against these fans?"

You are right. That is a ridiculous statement.

It is amazing to me how many "fans" show up to this thread when the Sabres are losing. Where were you the last 2 games? No wonder no NHL/NFL player wants to come and play here. I'm not sure if it is the shi**y weather or all the shi**y deep fried chicken scraps we eat that make us so sad. The bench is fired up

It is amazing to me how many "fans" show up to this thread when the Sabres are losing. Where were you the last 2 games? No wonder no NHL/NFL player wants to come and play here. I'm not sure if it is the shi**y weather or all the shi**y deep fried chicken scraps we eat that make us so sad. The bench is fired up

How do you know no players come here? Stafford was on here a while back.

Be careful stepping down off of your pedestal. They usually have slippery slopes.

5-3... great shot by Montador.

It was a one-timer. Most of our offensive talent would have preferred to attempt about half a dozen fancy tricks before trying to put the puck on net. Montador just fired it as soon as it got to him. Nice.

Bonus: An assist for Connolly. If he racks up enough garbage points, maybe we can trade him for someone useful. [Darcy would need to grow a pair though.]

F*ck, Monty, that one IS on you. Dammit.

Lindy needs to spend a week doing nothing else,.. I mean it, than putting guys at the blue line trying to keep it in the offensive zone. A full ###### week. I can't remember them ever having kept it in when it matters.

Here's what he wrote on GR's site:

"How can four officials miss such an obvious call? Maybe because they're too gutless to go against these fans?"

The thing I'd be more concerned about is how the refs didn't call Bobrovsky for covering the puck in the illegal area. When it happened I was standing in my living room shouting at the TV but nobody even said anything about -- including Sabres players who were right there and the ref who skated over and got the puck form Bob -- so I had to assume I had the rule wrong. Finally Versus guys said something about it during intermission. But how can four officials miss THAT call? There's a whole diagram drawn on the ice for comparison and they still botched it.