Luke Adam

Onceagain

Luke Adam scored a few goals in pre season but he is not a strong skater he needs spome seasoning in the AHL. He would not be my first guy I would bring up from Portland, I would look at a proven goal scorer, Mark Parrish would be a better option

This team has enough fourth liners as is. What this team needs is new blood from outside the organization. They need it in the front office, behind the bench and most of all on the ice.

This team has enough fourth liners as is. What this team needs is new blood from outside the organization. They need it in the front office, behind the bench and most of all on the ice.

Wish the Sabres woulda pressed hard for HORTON or even STEMPNIAK. Maybe even a long shot like DOAN, break the bank a little..... but nooooooooo!!

Wish the Sabres woulda pressed hard for HORTON or even STEMPNIAK. Maybe even a long shot like DOAN, break the bank a little..... but nooooooooo!!

I would have liked to see Horton in a Sabres uniform. I'm not sure if he is strong enough of a personality to break up this locker-room which is sorely needed.

There is an obvious malaise that pervades this team. Lindy can whip them to play one decent game, but the depression sets in shortly afterward - as witnessed in the Ottawa game last night.

The only way out of a malaise is to shake up the team. No amount of tongue-dragging drills is going to do it. And obviously, as Bryan Murray suggested for his team in Ottawa, a trade might do the trick.

Of course I've heard the standard lines from Regier...there's no one of value that can be had...we can't afford it with our internal budget...we have what it takes right now in this organization to succeed...etc...etc...etc.

But we're not looking to bring Stamkos here. All we need is a roughly equal trade - enough to show these guys that their current performance will not be tolerated. Trade a Pomminstein, a Stafford, a Hecht...anyone who is less than Roy's talent level in order to show this team that changes will be made, not just talked about.

I'm with Bryan Murray on this one.

I would have liked to see Horton in a Sabres uniform. I'm not sure if he is strong enough of a personality to break up this locker-room which is sorely needed.

post-1934-019471900 1288110687_thumb.jpg

I hope we're starting to see why we don't need too many rooks on the team. Adam's effort has been nice, but expected (it is his first game up, after all). HIs aim? Well, not so great. If the Sabs are keeping him up (they shouldn't), I want to see another rook sent down.

I hope we're starting to see why we don't need too many rooks on the team. Adam's effort has been nice, but expected (it is his first game up, after all). HIs aim? Well, not so great. If the Sabs are keeping him up (they shouldn't), I want to see another rook sent down.

Why are you hoping that? If anything, the sucky play from the veterans is making it look like we need more rookies on the team. At least they're fun to watch.

If he'd shot the puck an inch and a half to the left, the entire board would be going nuts for him right now. For his first NHL game, though, he looked fine. I'd rather he spent a full season in Portland too, but I did like watching his line play more than I did watching Connolly-Hecht-McCormick fumble around out there.

Luke Adams? How about calling him up and keeping him in the lineup waiving a lump of dead weight. The kid put himself in positions for a couple of scoring chances and was 6 and 1 on face-offs.

I'd rather see a hungry young kid than an incumbent going through the motions. (fill in the blank for names)

Looks like he'll be up for a while. Gerbe has a fractured jaw and might need it wired shut.

That really sucks. I like the way he had been playing.

The shot that hit him is a perfect example of just how bad Myers has been this year. It couldn't have been more of the mark.

Archived