Max going to St. Petersburgh Russia

North Buffalo

Good luck to Afinogenov in the KHL. He could have done more in the NHL.

I agree. Always seemed to be a likable guy, but he basically topped off after his concussion "incident" back in the dark ages. A case of way too much potential for his own good. With that said, one cannot discredit his place in sabres history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPJkEHDG9EA

Max was very hard to watch almost 90% of the time, but the other 10% was magical. So many skills but could never put it together and he must have driven every coach that he ever had crazy.

Nah. He made it to the NHL and had a long career - I'm sure he did well against lesser players....

ask and ye shall receive...

:yawn:

:clapping:

:thumbsup:

Vey nice although he looks like he's waiting for something to get jammed in his pie hole. Maybe I'm jaded...

:o

You took the words right out of... uh, never mind.

:unsure:

A shame Max had such a hard time clearing airport security on his way back to Russia. He refused to submit to the mandatory bag check. He thought they said "backcheck."

(I apologize in advance.)

When you're bad, you're good.

Your new handle should be Ice Road Trucker. Ever watch that show?

If I ever spent a winter on the Dalton Highway up in Alaska, I might consider it. It would obviously be more fitting for Hugh Rowland or Alex Debogorski, but not me.

Yes, I have definitely seen that show. I don't know of too many truckers who haven't.

Archived