Atlanta walks away from MacArthur award

tom webster

This is what happens when you have the median age of the board beaten by 3 standard deviations..... :w00t:

:lol:

I got it. Not everyone here is as aged and wise as you DD.

C'mon man. Dwight says some stuff that's off the wall on occasion (some of it that makes one think, and some of it that makes one think he might be losing it/ has lost it), but his reply to PA was downright FUNNY.

:lol:

C'mon man. Dwight says some stuff that's off the wall on occasion (some of it that makes one think, and some of it that makes one think he might be losing it/ has lost it), but his reply to PA was downright FUNNY.

Just paying homage! That or busting balls.

DD you do crack me. I was feeling cranky sorry I took it out on you.

Just paying homage! That or busting balls.

DD you do crack me. I was feeling cranky sorry I took it out on you.

Why is everyone cranky this week? Must be the friggin humidity.

You are always fine. PA is the one who should beat me down. He wouldn't though.....I look up to him like an uncle.....who never molested me.

Why is everyone cranky this week? Must be the friggin humidity.

You are always fine. PA is the one who should beat me down. He wouldn't though.....I look up to him like an uncle.....who never molested me.

Nah, it's OK, kid. Come over here and reach in this front pocket. There's some change way down there for ya. So, do you like Pommers too?

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, it's OK, kid. Come over here and reach in this front pocket. There's some change way down there for ya. So, do you like Pommers too?

I have to wonder if you're this guy now. If that's the case, you shouldn't be having access to the Internet. Period.

Archived