GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I would have to agree with you tonight. They aren't as bad as ususal...

Thought you guys were talking about the sabres for a second there. :w00t:

Good game, good announcers. Hope the sabres keep it up thought.

EDIT: I won't talk til the end of the game. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I've said it before but those Boston commentators are just really pathetic.They have to be the most one sided homers in the business.It really makes you appreciate the Sabres play by play and the way our guys will call the game as fair as possible as opposed to the crap coming out of the beantown guys.The hit by torres late in the 3rd was just one example.They had him hitting late,skating across the ice to make the hit and jumping high with the hit.I saw a guy following through with a good clean hit.There was another play where a Boston player went down in front of the Sabres net on a routine clean check by our D and those bozo's from beantown said he was 'cut down'.What gives?

Despicable effort by the Sabres.

A game like that is unacceptable. By the 3rd period, they had concrete blocks for feet. No effort AT ALL.

Didn't appear Ruff cared either. Gotta love when he places Adam Mair on the skilled line with Pommers and Ennis. God. :wallbash:

I'll add Boston to the list of teams I don't want to face. Chara can take things over, Lucic is bad-###### and Rask can neutralize Miller. I have a feeling last year's regular season conference champs are going to be a very tough out.

A game like that is unacceptable. By the 3rd period, they had concrete blocks for feet. No effort AT ALL.

Didn't appear Ruff cared either. Gotta love when he places Adam Mair on the skilled line with Pommers and Ennis. God. :wallbash:

DOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

LOL! I hate this team!!! They had so much to play for and no effort at all! What a terrible effort! Fire Ruff, he doesn't care! Fire Regier!

...Seriously man (or woman)? No Connolly, Vanek, Rivet, Kaleta, Hecht, Ryan "MVP" Miller, the division is sewn up and we are going to rip Ruff and call the team unacceptable (is this sentence a run-on)??? This game featured The Portland Pirates vs. The Boston Bruins and they HAD to win. Yeah, it would be cool to grab the 2 seed but whatever... chillax...LET'S GO BUFFALO!

and as you say VansTheMan....how could we win without him?

LOL! I hate this team!!! They had so much to play for and no effort at all! What a terrible effort! Fire Ruff, he doesn't care! Fire Regier!

...Seriously man (or woman)? No Connolly, Vanek, Rivet, Kaleta, Hecht, Ryan "MVP" Miller, the division is sewn up and we are going to rip Ruff and call the team unacceptable (is this sentence a run-on)??? This game featured The Portland Pirates vs. The Boston Bruins and they HAD to win. Yeah, it would be cool to grab the 2 seed but whatever... chillax...LET'S GO BUFFALO!

and as you say VansTheMan....how could we win without him?

None of this excuses a poor effort or lack of emotion.

Just back from the GAH-den. Very lame effort, a lot or dumb penalties, the usual trouble just getting out of our own end. I would say they were mailing it in because they clinched but they have looked like this before. Very hard to feel good about the playoffs with this kind of effort. Did not get a good look at goal #3 (someone stood up in front of me just as they scored) but I don't think Lalime played bad. Who let Satan walk in untouched on goal #1? Goal #2 was a screened shot that caught the corner.

PTR

It's just the same old same old. This team has off nights where they appear to not even care.

Hopefully they'll bounce back against Ottawa... doh.gif

Sabres played a decent game and Lalime was stellar - good tune up! No injuries - excellent!

Missed high stick call by Chara on Mancari - BS! And then he scores BS! Mediocre NHL officiating - BS!

Considering a third of our starters out and the shots fairly even and we weren't blown out and we still could have won it had these guys played 80 games together - NOT bad at all!

A work in progress very much on track!

Kudos to Gaustad for NOT engaging with goon man Thornton! Thorn in the neck!

If we face them in the playoffs that move will prove to be invaluable!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

Sabres played a decent game and Lalime was stellar - good tune up! No injuries - excellent!

Missed high stick call by Chara on Mancari - BS! And then he scores BS! Mediocre NHL officiating - BS!

Considering a third of our starters out and the shots fairly even and we weren't blown out and we still could have won it had these guys played 80 games together - NOT bad at all!

A work in progress very much on track!

Kudos to Gaustad for NOT engaging with goon man Thornton! Thorn in the neck!

If we face them in the playoffs that move will prove to be invaluable!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

Goose has a busted hand.... he CANT fight

That would be Myers who had a good look at the back of Satan's jersey. Ooops....Did I just break the moratorium on saying only good things about Myers? :D

Myers was out of position bc he was jumping up on the rush.... pommers fumbled the puck and sent the play towards dooommm

That would be Myers who had a good look at the back of Satan's jersey. Ooops....Did I just break the moratorium on saying only good things about Myers? :D

So you and Tyler are smoking a cig, the dawn is breaking through the window and you just got a good look at him -- the honeymoon is over, already?

Archived