GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

7:00pm

Hopefully Lalime's flu is better. Also, I pray that the cleaners are using that 100ppm bleach spray from drop ceiling to the floor while the team is away.

There are better natural solutions available. Some are based on essential oils which are basically the essence of the plant or herb and the mammal analogy would be the blood/hemoglobin.

However, there are also other plant derived compounds that are far superior to chlorine in more ways than one! Primarily, they are non-toxic to mammals. Secondly, they do NOT harm the environment after

its intended use - disinfection!

Anyone interested can email me (it's in my profile) .

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

The Bruins played very well the other night in Washington, and I thought they were very unlucky to lose. Whether or not they can repeat the same performance two games in a row, I guess we'll see. I think this one will be a close one. My heart says Buffalo, my head says Boston only because of the position they're in.

I know exactly what you mean!!!

Methinks this will be an aptitude and skill type game since none of the teams want nor need any more injuries. The hustle will be there but shenanigans and chicanery NOT!!!

That said, our A & S will prevail over theirs to the tune of 4 - 3

- NOT sure if within regulation time.

GO BUFFALO SABRES!!!

Out:

Leading goal scorer (when he went out)

Leading point scorer (still)

Vezina-candidate starting goaltender (on the bench)

Most energetic, biggest hitter, penalty drawer

Good defensive 20-goal scorer

Captain

In:

Two rookies under 5'9" (OK, one is over a PPG in 7 NHL games)

One lucky to still be in the system 4th-year AHLer

Backup goaltender with bad record

7th defenseman

I know that Boston has injuries, but take all that, plus being at home with the Sabres having clinched the NE, and I'm thinking Boston has to like their chances.

Out:

Leading goal scorer (when he went out)

Leading point scorer (still)

Vezina-candidate starting goaltender (on the bench)

Most energetic, biggest hitter, penalty drawer

Good defensive 20-goal scorer

Captain

In:

Two rookies under 5'9" (OK, one is over a PPG in 7 NHL games)

One lucky to still be in the system 4th-year AHLer

Backup goaltender with bad record

7th defenseman

I know that Boston has injuries, but take all that, plus being at home with the Sabres having clinched the NE, and I'm thinking Boston has to like their chances.

Agreed, I'd be hard-pressed to predict victory for the Sabres tonight. But hockey is a funny sport, so who really knows?

In a way, the injuries have been a positive thing as long as they don't leak into the playoffs. Ennis has gotten his first chance to emerge. Roy and Pominville have been forced to put the offense on their backs to a degree, and both have responded very well IMO. Especially Roy coming through on the PP a few times...we'll need that in the playoffs.

Anyone else not getting the game on Vs? I've got sports soup on right now. Guide says hockey though.

I'm watching Versus -- but the broadcast team is from NESN. I'm ready to mute the TV. These guys suck d**k.

Hmm...strange. The Sabres-Bruins game is playing on the SD channel, but the HD feed has Montreal and Carolina...

What he said...

Looks like NESN either didn't broadcast this game in HD or they had some sort of problem simulcasting between Vs and NESN. Either way, I've got the SD version of the game and the VsHD bonus coverage of the MTL vs. Divercanes for the NESN commercial breaks.

wow, not a horrible period by the Sabres. They actually won a few battles on the boards and did a good job weathering the storm, especially on the PP. Patty looks like he's got his head in the game too, alhtough he hasn't been really tested yet, even with 3 PPs...

Edit: wow, I should just keep my big mouth shut. Satan's bunghole scores...

I got the game in Versus HD but the problem is they took the NESN feed. I think Jack Edwards is the only announcer that I would rather watch a different feed in SD then have to listen to him in HD. I cannot stand him.

What he said...

Looks like NESN either didn't broadcast this game in HD or they had some sort of problem simulcasting between Vs and NESN. Either way, I've got the SD version of the game and the VsHD bonus coverage of the MTL vs. Divercanes for the NESN commercial breaks.

I'm watching in HD on VS.

I actually don't think the Boston broadcast is that bad. They are homers, of course, but they are still pretty on the money. It just hurts more when the Sabres are bad.

I would have to agree with you tonight. They aren't as bad as ususal...

Archived