How Much More Should Miller Play

Dave Dryden

Miller has played 62 games for the Sabres, others 13. Say the Sabres clinch the third seed over the weekend, how much would you play Miller over the final 4 games?

###### the third seed, I want #2. Home ice through two rounds, less chance of Ottawa.

###### the third seed, I want #2. Home ice through two rounds, less chance of Ottawa.

+1, for the above reasons AND because I think overtaking Pittsburgh for the #2 would help their confidence going into the playoffs. They need all the mojo they can get.

The schedule is pretty favorable, and they have a game in hand on the Penguins. It's sitting right there for them if they have the guts to seize it.

Methinks! This is all up to Mr.Golisano!

Bareth the news!

Await in the wings!

It does not matter who our goalie is, for the intestinal fortitude of the Sabres is strong! Skill will prevail, over the government like officials trying to bring us down! Bad officiating can NOT stop the Sabres, for their skill and aptitude eclipses all others in the NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE!

We will win! It is our destiny!

It does not matter who our goalie is, for the intestinal fortitude of the Sabres is strong! Skill will prevail, over the government like officials trying to bring us down! Bad officiating can NOT stop the Sabres, for their skill and aptitude eclipses all others in the NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE!

Awesome impersonation. You have him down to a tee.

Wow. Outstanding.

Miller has played 62 games for the Sabres, others 13. Say the Sabres clinch the third seed over the weekend, how much would you play Miller over the final 4 games?

One game tops. Sit all four is okay with me. #2 or #3 seed means little. It's unlikely we will play Ottawa until round 2, and hopefully NJ or Pitt will do us a solid and throttle the mofos.

PTR

however many he wants

THIS, however as coach I would force him to sit the last two because, by that point it probably will not make much difference, it is a brand new season and anything can happen and as we saw at the start of this year a rested focused Miller is a better Miller.

Archived