GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

wonderbread

Sabres up by one after the second, so naturally Harry says Lindy is going to tell his team, "Win a period and win the game." Oy yo yo.

Loving the high camera angle they switched to. Every game should be viewed from that angle. That low one in Florida is just nuts. Almost as bad as the camera on one blue line in Long Island.

"Dad?!... no, that's the pilot... DAD?!!!" Love that commercial.

We just got hozed by the refs on that call. That said, the Panters have outplayed us most of the game and we'll be lucky to steal a point.

Sabes are gonna get killed tomorrow in Carolina. Lalime in net. Tired squad (I know the Canes traveled, too). Canes have been playing very well latel.

5-1 Canes. Hope I'm wrong. But this team is just too hard to watch. Rivet can sit the rest of the way. Sekera is tits on a bull and the usual suspects are well, usual.

GO SABRES!!!

We just got hozed by the refs on that call. That said, the Panters have outplayed us most of the game and we'll be lucky to steal a point.

Sabes are gonna get killed tomorrow in Carolina. Lalime in net. Tired squad (I know the Canes traveled, too). Canes have been playing very well latel.

5-1 Canes. Hope I'm wrong. But this team is just too hard to watch. Rivet can sit the rest of the way. Sekera is tits on a bull and the usual suspects are well, usual.

GO SABRES!!!

I don't know what you're smoking but Panthers have been outplayed for most of the game and yes the officiating sucks. And Carolina tomorrow is dog meat whoever the goaltender!

wow, I am watching the FL feed on CenterIce and they just showed the rookie leaders in point - i had no idea that Myers was only 3 points behind Tavares and only a few behind the leader - all of whom are forwards, I believe? This kid should be the cornerstone for this team for a long time...hopefully if Butler gets his game back along with Sekera, we will have a good core of D-men for years to come...

I don't know what you're smoking but Panthers have been outplayed for most of the game and yes the officiating sucks. And Carolina tomorrow is dog meat whoever the goaltender!

I wish I shared your optimism. But I like it. Tonight, after the first, it seemed like the Sabres were spending much of their time chasing. Not a lot of puck control in the offensive zone. At best I'll say the Sabres won the first period, got outplayed in the second, and outplayed 15 out of 20 minutes in the third.

Maybe I should be smoking something. Might make them easier to watch when they're not playing their A game.

GO SABRES!!!

wow, I am watching the FL feed on CenterIce and they just showed the rookie leaders in point - i had no idea that Myers was only 3 points behind Tavares and only a few behind the leader - all of whom are forwards, I believe? This kid should be the cornerstone for this team for a long time...hopefully if Butler gets his game back along with Sekera, we will have a good core of D-men for years to come...

Yeah, barring something crazy over the last 15 games you'd have to think Myers has rookie of the year just about wrapped up. BTW - Myers has only 5 fewer points than our $7 million man Vanek!

Archived