GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

He has looked so awful. He seems like he is trying so hard, but just can't find the rhythm.

Gotta feel a little bad for him on that goal. Stupid attempted pass to begin the play but he did get back and actually blocked the first cross ice pass by Minny.

I know he's Swiss cheese, but they really don't give Lalime much goal support. He may never get that dang 200th win.

He doesn't give them much goal support. The Sabres just can't win with goaltending like that. And people wonder why the Sabres play so shaky in front of him?

He doesn't give them much goal support. The Sabres just can't win with goaltending like that. And people wonder why the Sabres play so shaky in front of him?

Yeah - Based on the two shaky goals he let in during the first period, the two teams played a lot differently in the second. Hard to project what might have happened, but letting in softies sure changes the strategies of both teams...

Well, there goes my defense of Lalime in other threads.

I've heard of inconsistency, but how has he managed to play really well against Chicago and Pittsburgh early in the season, and then flat out blow it multiple times in the 1st period against bottom-feeders?

Archived