GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

So who will he be teamed with I am sure that will make him even better :-(

If I had to guess, I'd say he'll be paired with Mair and Ellis in the hopes of getting them to raise their games a bit.

GO SABRES!!!

Well, when Torres gets here we'll have our leading scorer. That's all we're missing. Imagine that. Trading for a guy who immediately becomes your leading goal scorer. Only in Buffalo.

GO SABRES!!!

Yeah, and he's got a whopping 19 goals.

The hope was one of the spoiled brats on this team would develop the heart of Chris Drury or Mike Peca. Instead, they've proven to have the heart of Paul Cyr.

The "top six" scorers on this team are nothing but a waste of ice time. The fact that they've made it through three straight trading deadlines is an epic joke.

These sh#theads just don't care if they win or lose. They are scrubs of the highest degree.

I think Miller has a let down game after the intensity of the Olympics. Scorers still don't score. No trades of consequence, or any, made. Sabres go down 4-1.

OK, Miller had a decent game. Scorers still didn't score. The trade didn't help today and we'll see how it helps. Sabres go down 3-1. Close enough. :thumbdown:

The "top six" scorers on this team are nothing but a waste of ice time. The fact that they've made it through three straight trading deadlines is an epic joke.

Isn't that why they might've made it through three straight trading deadlines? Because no one is going to take them off our hands?

I would love to know what other GMs would say about the majority of our players and what they're worth.

What a steaming load of corn-pocked hockey.

How well coached do they look now, nfreeman?

Wonder when Lindy's getting back from Vancouver?

Here's something I hate. Quitting. Leave Miller on the bench after the third Caps goal. Crazier things have happened.

Seriously, the greatest reaction this arena is going to see all season is for a performance that didn't take place in the NHL. Utterly sad.

Miller ripping into the team - nice!

Sadly, I had to watch the Comcast version of the game because I live in Maryland, so I am so sad I missed this by miller! I know he is too huge of a team player and respectable man to do this, but wouldnt it be awesome if he said, 'I am not playing anymore!" I mean, it would only be fair to do it since the rest of the team quit on him about a month and a half ago.

Boo for our lack of heart! And ambition!

Oh really? Didn't that ship sail today at 3pm?

PTR

Darcy's so in love with what's down in Portland -- let's see it instead of playing a forward down. Ridiculous. I'm starting to wonder about the joke earlier in the season that OSP won't sign off on the air fare.

Archived