GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Someone, ANYONE, please tell me that Hecht will be off the Connolly line when Torres shows up? He's a checking forward, PERIOD. Should be with Kennedy and Grier.

I can't take his offense anymore.

GO SABRES!!!

Like I said, Hecht is an offensive juggernaut.

GO SABRES!!!

I've noticed an odd trend where a certain player gets called out on the GDT, and then they score.

Do we just start bashing everyone, and watch the score run up...?

That's what I've been trying to do, it's not working. You guys should help me. :D

I've noticed an odd trend where a certain player gets called out on the GDT, and then they score.

Do we just start bashing everyone, and watch the score run up...?

I'd agree only if I thought Kennedy was worth a DAMN on offense. He's more atrocious than the aforementioned German.

GO SABRES!!!

I don't get the Sabres style? They try to pack it in and play a bit conservative in the 2nd, yet they give up a bunch of quality chances. Isn't the point of playing conservative hockey to limit the Caps chances? For this, they might as well play 4-men up and go for it. The offense on this team has no chemistry whatsoever. It's all Miller.

I don't get the Sabres style? They try to pack it in and play a bit conservative in the 2nd, yet they give up a bunch of quality chances. Isn't the point of playing conservative hockey to limit the Caps chances? For this, they might as well play 4-men up and go for it. The offense on this team has no chemistry whatsoever. It's all Miller.

Yep, it makes no sense.

It's almost like the complete lack of a plan for the PP has trickled over into the 5-on-5 play. There is NO plan of attack out there. You have two or 3 guys that are trying to dump everything, two or three guys that walk the puck over the line and get it taken away, and the rest are just meandering all over the ice, and waiting for the next shift to come out.

We have no offensive set up. Any time we enter the offensive zone, it is merely an intermission until the next defensive set up.

This just in: the Sabres aren't that good.

Seriously, the Caps are just showing what kind of talent gap there really is. The Sabres are totally outclassed in this game.

Perhaps the key, like with the Pens and Caps, is to suck for a number of years, secure a few 1st or 2nd overall picks for a few years and watch them develop down on the farm. I just don't see how, in spite of Miller, we can have any realistic chance of competing for the prize.

GO SABRES!!!

Let me state the obvious - it would be useful if one of our "scorers" would actually score.

Well, when Torres gets here we'll have our leading scorer. That's all we're missing. Imagine that. Trading for a guy who immediately becomes your leading goal scorer. Only in Buffalo.

GO SABRES!!!

Well, when Torres gets here we'll have our leading scorer. That's all we're missing. Imagine that. Trading for a guy who immediately becomes your leading goal scorer. Only in Buffalo.

GO SABRES!!!

It'd be like trading for a guy who immediately becomes team captain...

Archived