GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

end the curse

Why does the Sabres D only seem to jump into the play when the other team's top line is on the ice?!

probably because the other teams best players are cherry picking outside the zone and the Sabre players see the chance and take it but then get caught when the play turns the other way...

And that's the ball game folks. But I will still watch anyways.

We've seen this movie before -- and it doesn't have a happy ending. Mercifully my wife will demand to change the channel at 9 to watch American Idol or some such lunacy. And I probably won't put up a fight.

We've seen this movie before -- and it doesn't have a happy ending. Mercifully my wife will demand to change the channel at 9 to watch American Idol or some such lunacy. And I probably won't put up a fight.

Tonight, Tonight you fight! This is important business! This team needs your dedication dammit!

Tonight, Tonight you fight! This is important business! This team needs your dedication dammit!

they had the better chances this period, and they took advantage..

it really sucks to own the play and not capitalize with a goal :unsure:

D4rksabre is right, man...My wife got off work early, and she was informed when she called on the ride home that she will be getting ignored for the next 90-120 minutes.

Archived