[OT] Ok I need to say this...

elcrusho

After watching the movie Supersize Me, I can't eat that stuff much anymore.

Never saw the movie, but you don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that if you only eat food that you know is bad for you, the results won't be good. I'm sure if the guy only ate Hostess cupcakes or Polish sausage, things would have turned out much the same. (By the way, next time you go to the supermarket, take a look at some of the "instant" oriental dinners in the soup aisle - not the frozen ones, but the ones where you add water and microwave for five minutes. The amount of salt (sodium) in them is as high as 1100 mg - that is more than a day's allowance! Same thing with raman noodles...)

A steady diet of any one food item isn't good - humans need a variety of foods for good health. Having a Ronnie Mac's Angus burger once every two or three months isn't so bad; if you are eating three a week, I see a prescription for Caduet in your future.

Does this thread show how we are such fatasses in this town???? 2 pages about eating food, com'on people. . . . And oh yeah, GO SABRES! ! !

No...

I've actually lost 30lbs since May and am down to where I want to be...

I'm not a fat ass anymore

And no my co workers didnt smell anything because I worked from home yesterday

Does this thread show how we are such fatasses in this town???? 2 pages about eating food, com'on people. . . . And oh yeah, GO SABRES! ! !

When did anyone ever suggest we weren't a community of fat ? I know it's been a given for all of my 42 years. At least we earn our fat the right way! :thumbsup:

Has to be over 15 years since I had one. Craving is still there but all I remember is the after....Can't do it!

Here's further motivation to get away from that kind of junk: go read Jack Lalanne's entry on Wikipedia. There's a reason why a man who's 95 looks like he's in much better shape and countenance than just about everyone who starts on The Biggest Loser.

Archived