[OT] Now I REALLY hate Tiger

PASabreFan

I picture his shoes with slimy goo in them. :sick:

Funny you say that. I worked retail late nineties through '03. We had this younger guy (25) who was always skating on the sales floor taking up's (turns) out of turn. This was a commisioned sales floor, similar to a car dealer, but without the hate and distrust from the customers.

My nick name for this clown was butter shoes. I always get peppered with "butter shoes!!!!" when I see the old cronies.

I've never been much of a Mike Milbury fan, but what he said was gold. "Tiger Wuss." CLASSIC!!! :thumbsup:

Oh, BTW. I'm surprised that DeLuca67 hasn't said anything in Tiger Wuss' defense about his trysts. It just seems ironic, given his left-wing penchant for defending everything that is wrong with humanity.

I've never been much of a Mike Milbury fan, but what he said was gold. "Tiger Wuss." CLASSIC!!! :thumbsup:

Oh, BTW. I'm surprised that DeLuca67 hasn't said anything in Tiger Wuss' defense about his trysts. It just seems ironic, given his left-wing penchant for defending everything that is wrong with humanity.

On a social issue level, leftists don't defend infidelity. They defend peace and love rather than war and hatred. They aspire to Christian ideals (and I mean this philosophically as well as religiously; there are plenty of non-Christian leftists who follow that philosophy), rather than twist texts to justify ostracism and oppression.

On a fiscal level, I have some problems with the folks on the left.

And you started it.

On a social issue level, leftists don't defend infidelity. They defend peace and love rather than war and hatred. They aspire to Christian ideals (and I mean this philosophically as well as religiously; there are plenty of non-Christian leftists who follow that philosophy), rather than twist texts to justify ostracism and oppression.

And you started it.

:huh:

And you started it.

Please tell that you at least have a problem, fiscally, with the right as well.

My apathy towards Tiger and this story knows no bounds. In fact, I can't believe I just wrote this post.

Same here, generally, but I thought the media coverup (we won't publish photos if you agree to an interview for our sister publication) was pretty interesting.

Same here, generally, but I thought the media coverup (we won't publish photos if you agree to an interview for our sister publication) was pretty interesting.

Sorry. I should have said "Tiger and his story". I didn't actually get to what you mentioned because I can't bring myself to read anything about him. It is interesting though, but actually not that surprising. Didn't George Clooney do something like this a long tome ago? I think he got the Tabloid paparazzi to leave him alone because they were owned by the same company that owned the movie studio he worked for.

Sorry. I should have said "Tiger and his story". I didn't actually get to what you mentioned because I can't bring myself to read anything about him. It is interesting though, but actually not that surprising. Didn't George Clooney do something like this a long tome ago? I think he got the Tabloid paparazzi to leave him alone because they were owned by the same company that owned the movie studio he worked for.

Query: If News Corp., which owns WSJ, didn't also own a major competitor of the Enquirer (News of the World, sleazy sleazy), would WSJ even have reported it?

Query: If News Corp., which owns WSJ, didn't also own a major competitor of the Enquirer (News of the World, sleazy sleazy), would WSJ even have reported it?

This is how I look at every story on every channel or every paper. Who owns it? What else do they own? And who does this story benefit? Twenty years of working in TV did that to me so that's why I don't pay attention to any of it anymore. If it doesn't happen while I'm at work, I don't know about it, and even then I'm only half watching. ;) (That's me watching with only one eye.)

I am sorry in advance for going way out of line with this post. However, I heard this earlier today and it's just too good to pass up.

It's impossible for a mammal to go into a state of metamorphosis, but this is the one time when a Tiger actually changed into a Cheetah.

My personal peeve is people trying to portray Tiger Wuss (love that)as a victim. Please; the man knowingly put himself in the position he is in. He is 100% at fault. If Elin doesn't divorce him then she is pathetic.

I haven't seen that anywhere, but if you have indeed seen people (outside of Tiger and his PR team) trying to portray him as a victim, then I feel really sorry for them. They have no clue or no ethics/morals.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone actually know someone "on the right" or "on the left."

Divide and conquer...

Well, if only we had listened to Ludwig von Mises and FA Hayek, we wouldn't be so bad off now, would we? :thumbsup:

Archived