[OT] Now I REALLY hate Tiger

PASabreFan

I haven't seen that anywhere, but if you have indeed seen people (outside of Tiger and his PR team) trying to portray him as a victim, then I feel really sorry for them. They have no clue or no ethics/morals.

Well, he acted like a dirtbag, but if this is accurate, in some sense he was a victim.

suddenly, bang! A nine-iron in the face!" Burns tells the station. "He left the house running without shoes. Elin followed him with the club. He left in his Escalade. She followed him and broke two or three windows. That's why he hit the tree.

Holy mackarel.

Well, he acted like a dirtbag, but if is accurate, in some sense he was a victim.

As a man who has never cheated (go figure), I can't feel sorry for that a#$^$#!e. Not one iota. If you marry the norweigen supermodel, how about keeping your penis to just her. Otherwise, don't get married stupid.

As a man who has never cheated (go figure), I can't feel sorry for that a#$^$#!e. Not one iota. If you marry the norweigen supermodel, how about keeping your penis to just her. Otherwise, don't get married stupid.

I totally agree. I just thought the 9-iron to the face was a pretty major news item.

Archived