Sabres "Fantasy" Hockey Game

LabattBlue

Ok, it seems as though a ton of people will be tied every week. How does that work?

Some guy a year or two ago was all over my ass about "one team" fantasy hockey and wanting me to promote his site. I think he even posted here before (Tony?). I wonder if he sold his idea or if this is just a play on that?

Ok, it seems as though a ton of people will be tied every week. How does that work?

7. Prize Award: The three Participants who have the highest Power Lineup point totals at the end of the Game Period will be awarded First, Second and Third Prizes respectively, to be named during the season by the Buffalo Sabres. If Participants are tied, the total number of plus/minus points will determine final ranking. In the event that there still remains a tie for the First, Second and Third Prizes, the winners will be determined by a random drawing of all tied teams.

Additionally, Buffalo Sabres has the right to add monthly prizes based upon most Power Lineup points achieved during the month. Monthly time periods will be set by Buffalo Sabres. The Participant that receives the highest point total during the specific periods will be the potential winner for those periods. If Participants are tied, the total number of plus/minus points will determine final ranking. In the event that there still remains a tie for the monthly prizes, the winner will be determined by a random drawing of all tied teams. Participants are eligible to be winners of any and all periods. The Buffalo Sabres reserves the right to hold additional prize contests based on other or additional criteria. These and all prize information will be available on the prizes page of the Power Lineup website.

Yeah, wtf?! My team was switched completely. I lost roughly +8.

Glad to see it wasn't just me and I wasn't losing my mind. I definitely wasn't drunk last night and I'm not totally stupid that i'd put injured players in followed by other questionable starts... I have no idea what happened

Glad to see it wasn't just me and I wasn't losing my mind. I definitely wasn't drunk last night and I'm not totally stupid that i'd put injured players in followed by other questionable starts... I have no idea what happened

You're not the only one bro.. same thing happened to me..

Weird stuff going on

Archived