Sabres "Fantasy" Hockey Game

LabattBlue

Lost my first game last night, I even had Gerbe as my power player. One more week of pre-season.

Anybody get the "since you're a member you can get $39 tix to the blackhawks game" e-mail?

Yeah, I got that. How about we price non-first-row 300-level tix at $39 to begin with?

I don't know if anyone else got the email, but the Sabres are giving away free tickets to the Leafs game on Friday if you refer four friends to the PowerLineup game. I did it last night and received an email confirming that I have two free 300 Level II tickets waiting for me at Will-Call. And I called customer service today to confirm it was real.

So if you haven't yet, get on there and get some free tickets!

I don't know if anyone else got the email, but the Sabres are giving away free tickets to the Leafs game on Friday if you refer four friends to the PowerLineup game. I did it last night and received an email confirming that I have two free 300 Level II tickets waiting for me at Will-Call. And I called customer service today to confirm it was real.

So if you haven't yet, get on there and get some free tickets!

The Rigases were criticized for "papering the house."

The Rigases were criticized for "papering the house."

While I agree that this is a stunt to fill unwanted seats, I also don't care. Because it's a platinum game. For Free.

They can paper all they want if it benefits my poor college kid ass. :thumbsup: I'm takin my daddy.

• 2 months later...

Nice going - keep it up! Can you post your team here each week so I can have a chance to win a game? :)

I'm running out of games for a few of the guys. You are only allowed to play them 30 games and then they are done. So, that said, against the Flyers I'm picking Torres (most guys make a splash the first game, eh) Stafford (with Vanek now should net one or assist) and Kennedy (for an unfunker), Lydman and Tallinder. The computer picks one other "power player".

Recently I've been winning with a minus +/-, just better than others.

Archived