[OT] Actor or actress that you dislike the most...

LabattBlue

Janeane Garofalo

Al Franken

Tim Robbins

Sean Penn

Harry Belafonte

Woody Harrelson

Ben Affleck

Jane Fonda

Lou Diamond Phillips

Mark Wahlberg (marky ###### mark)

Denis Leary

That's a good start. Tim Robbins, except in Shawshank.

Janeane Garofalo

Al Franken

Tim Robbins

Sean Penn

Harry Belafonte

Woody Harrelson

Ben Affleck

Jane Fonda

Lou Diamond Phillips

Denis Leary

Not that it was ever in doubt, but at least your political affiliations are clear.

Not that it was ever in doubt, but at least your political affiliations are clear.

I wish it was only your political bent that was in question.

You want to know which way Ink's is bent? What What? ;)

Glad to see this thread pop backup. David Caruso is the worst actor of our generation. He makes me want to crawl into my TV and punch him. Whatever the opposite of charisma is, Caruso is full of that.

I second this, you must watch an episode of CSI Miami and watch how he always turns sideways, pulls down his sunglasses and says something like, "of course".

Shoot me now!

I wish it was only your political bent that was in question.

I'd tell ya if I played for the other team. Seems like the people with the most reservations about alternative lifestyles are the ones who envy them the most. :thumbsup:

I'd tell ya if I played for the other team. Seems like the people with the most reservations about alternative lifestyles are the ones who envy them the most. :thumbsup:

This type of rationalizing has become common place.

Have you really ever had any success in convincing yourself that the mainstream envies these lifestyles?

I hate to destroy your illusion but you have envy confused with disdain.

Have you really ever had any success in convincing yourself that the mainstream envies these lifestyles?

I never said anything resembling this, hence my questioning your reading comp skills. Why would straight people envy the persecution and discrimination that homosexuals face daily? I stated that people who protest a little too much are the ones most likely to share those feelings.

I never said anything resembling this, hence my questioning your reading comp skills. Why would straight people envy the persecution and discrimination that homosexuals face daily? I stated that people who protest a little too much are the ones most likely to share those feelings.

And to further that argument, why would anyone *choose* to be gay, as some folks like to say? The only people choose to be gay are the two girls that make out to get some guy to buy them drinks. :)

But back to Caruso:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GREpsLTNTEo

You have to love Burn Notice and Bruce Campbell.

John Favreau.....

He gets lucky as a kid in Swingers, and has been riding Vince Vaughn's coattails ever since. This guy is an entitled douche.

Vince Vaughn.....

He gets lucky as a kid in Swingers, and has been riding John Favreau's coattails ever since. This guy is an entitled douche.

:nana:

Janeane Garofalo

Al Franken

Tim Robbins

Sean Penn

Harry Belafonte

Woody Harrelson

Ben Affleck

Jane Fonda

Lou Diamond Phillips

Denis Leary

Ed Asner

Susan Sarandon

Regardless of political affiliation or not (which someone called you out for), these people give an air of "I know more than the average American citizen does" kind of hubris.

There is no "worst of the worst" in this list. They're all egregiously awful.

BTW, Kirk Cameron did an excellent job in Fireproof.

Archived