straight from the horses mouth..Sabres rumours....

sabr_fn

It's that time of the season.... eklund time. Everyone few days "i know it's eklund... BUT.." LOL i love it.

Come to think of it, BamBam should have started this thread. He's usually on top of Yuklund stuff.

BamBam, you're falling asleep over there in SabreSpaceLand.

Offseason

Soon enough we'll all be talking about the crazy action in my beer league. Game tonight! We're gonna get our kicked!

Please don't remind me that we can't expect anything more from a cottony-soft developmental franchise that pawns off star talent to contending teams. After all, Satan finally got his Cup (even though he had to go to NYI before going to PGH to get it). That cat with the "C" on its back has more tenacity and claws than our blueline corps[e].

You just wanted the sash, didn't you?

Cry.

Boohoo. Get the sand out of your , you're making pearls.

Still got your ID tag so they could identify your carbonized remains?

The sash was power shrader, the sash was power.

Actually by the time I was in school, the sash was worthless. They had eliminated the student hall monitor in favor of adults, and created this BS position of "bus monitor" to help younger kids get to their bus. The sash is no longer the symbol of power it once was, sadly.

Holy flashback batman..

I had a crossing guard sash and badge. It was bright orange. When I was in sixth grade, I got to lead the "walkers" down to the four-way stop and cross them. I had power to stop cars in their tracks.. I was cool..

Returning to 2009 now... Just doing my part to keep this derailed...

Holy flashback batman..

I had a crossing guard sash and badge. It was bright orange. When I was in sixth grade, I got to lead the "walkers" down to the four-way stop and cross them. I had power to stop cars in their tracks.. I was cool..

Returning to 2009 now... Just doing my part to keep this derailed...

Kids as crossing guards. Hmmm, I wonder why that doesn't happen anymore.

Two different people beat Eck---I mean BamBam, to posting this rumor. He must be slacking. :)

LOL... I need an offseason too...however I must be slipping when someone other then me is posting an Eck Rumor...of which I am not him. :thumbsup:

LOL... I need an offseason too...however I must be slipping when someone other then me is posting an Eck Rumor...of which I am not him. :thumbsup:

Your offseason is done. You about 10 months of an offseason then you have to kick into crappy eklund gear for the buildup to the trade deadline and then pre-draft through free agency.

Kids as crossing guards. Hmmm, I wonder why that doesn't happen anymore.

Well that was New York in the 70s.. We weren't coddled. We were trusted to walk alone.. We didn't wear helmets on bikes. We didn't lock doors and we talked to strangers... Sad how we have become a nation of introverts afraid of shadows and boogey men. But I digress. There was true authority wearing that orange sash.. Bring back the sash.. Bring back the sash..

Well that was New York in the 70s.. We weren't coddled. We were trusted to walk alone.. We didn't wear helmets on bikes. We didn't lock doors and we talked to strangers... Sad how we have become a nation of introverts afraid of shadows and boogey men. But I digress. There was true authority wearing that orange sash.. Bring back the sash.. Bring back the sash..

Get rid of all the people who will sue over not being able to take their handicap scooter through a drivethrough and then we can get the sash back.

Your offseason is done. You about 10 months of an offseason then you have to kick into crappy eklund gear for the buildup to the trade deadline and then pre-draft through free agency.

You're Right... It has been a long off season. But I'm back and better then ever.

Eck Reports...I copy and paste....and you decide!

This thread has taken on a life of its own. :chris:

It's fun to drop by and see what happens to the 46 remaining fans after 3 years of punishment.

You know though....trading for Briere is EXACTALLY the hindsighted BS flamer move Quinn would make in order to stop the fans from falling off the revenue cliff. I want everyone to remember that 94% season ticket renewal rate because when it gets to March and there is a game with 13,000 in the stands....I want Quinn to explain his numbers.

It's fun to drop by and see what happens to the 46 remaining fans after 3 years of punishment.

You know though....trading for Briere is EXACTALLY the hindsighted BS flamer move Quinn would make in order to stop the fans from falling off the revenue cliff. I want everyone to remember that 94% season ticket renewal rate because when it gets to March and there is a game with 13,000 in the stands....I want Quinn to explain his numbers.

What's so hard to explain/understand about tickets being sold but not being used?

There were more games last year where ticket holders didn't show, but nowhere near 6,000 of them I don't think. Then again the Sabres don't release an actual turnstile count. Still, the phenomenon should be considered the old "canary in the coal mine."

Archived