straight from the horses mouth..Sabres rumours....

sabr_fn

i am sorry, but i am desperate for some sabre news.....and i went to eklund. i am sure everyone will be excited at the possibility.....

"The Sabres are finally making some noise, and may have some interest in a "major move" of sorts that could find Danny Briere back in Buffalo. There are all sorts of false rumors circulating about Briere being turned down in various trades. Again, Briere has a NTC and has more value than people realize."

i am sorry, but i am desperate for some sabre news.....and i went to eklund. i am sure everyone will be excited at the possibility.....

"The Sabres are finally making some noise, and may have some interest in a "major move" of sorts that could find Danny Briere back in Buffalo. There are all sorts of false rumors circulating about Briere being turned down in various trades. Again, Briere has a NTC and has more value than people realize."

i wish. if they'd put some muscle around him and let him do what he excels at we'd be an immediate contender.

Were you a hall monitor in school?

;) no but it was always my life dream.

It was mentioned on page two of the Free Agent shopping list thread. I could let it go if it was in a thread that had fallen off the main page, but come on, it's right there.

;) no but it was always my life dream.

It was mentioned on page two of the Free Agent shopping list thread. I could let it go if it was in a thread that had fallen off the main page, but come on, it's right there.

You just wanted the sash, didn't you?

More of the big fish bs

Cry.

More of the big fish bs

Boohoo. Get the sand out of your , you're making pearls.

I filled up all the ink wells. I also remember showing the younger kids how to hide under their desks during the Cuban Missile Crisis. I believe X. recalls this as well.

Still got your ID tag so they could identify your carbonized remains?

You just wanted the sash, didn't you?

Cry.

The sash was power shrader, the sash was power.

Actually by the time I was in school, the sash was worthless. They had eliminated the student hall monitor in favor of adults, and created this BS position of "bus monitor" to help younger kids get to their bus. The sash is no longer the symbol of power it once was, sadly.

missed it. sorry. i am not always great at multi-tasking.

No problem, just keep in mind for the future that Eklund rumors are subject to flaming, especially if they've already been posted, so if you want to steal BamBam's job as resident Uncle Ek reporter, just do a quick check of recent threads to be sure it hasn't been mentioned already. :)

No problem, just keep in mind for the future that Eklund rumors are subject to flaming, especially if they've already been posted, so if you want to steal BamBam's job as resident Uncle Ek reporter, just do a quick check of recent threads to be sure it hasn't been mentioned already. :)

Someone really needs to take care of you big fish. :chris:

Archived