[OT] Where's Yours....

elcrusho

Don't have a Sabres Tat yet but I can't miss a gratuitus calf shot moment. I'll throw in my newest ink for shits and giggles.

You wear a watch on your cankle?

So Crusho, do you have to keep your lower leg shaved now? Is it a sign of disrespect to cover your team's logo with hair? If you shave it, can I have the clippings? I do arts and crafts. You know, bunnies and stuff.

You wear a watch on your cankle?

So Crusho, do you have to keep your lower leg shaved now? Is it a sign of disrespect to cover your team's logo with hair? If you shave it, can I have the clippings? I do arts and crafts. You know, bunnies and stuff.

Wow!! That is out there... Where there is I don't know, but I'll be willing to bet you can't get here from there.

You can let it grow during the playoffs though.

Is there a on his knee or what?

I know it's not what you're going for, but the thought of shaving everything but the chin of the Buffalo so that it has a playoff beard is hilarious.

ahhh, now I remember why I come here when it is not hockey season.

Oh so that's what you were getting at with that thread, I was pretty confused. And it was closed before I even got to give you a hard time about it. ;)

Me too; I had no idea where that was headed. All I know is that I opened the topic one morning, and by 7 that night, the picture had completed downloading, and I still didn't get it. Also don't know why it was closed so quickly, but, well, we'll move on.

Archived