GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Buffalo Fan

Old nemesis Langenbrunner

That is a killer

Buffalo: New Jersey: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I never played organized league hockey or anything like that, just watched for 20 some years. Is the way Spacek played that goal by Langenbrunner the fundamental way to handle that situation? I figured he'd go after him behind the net. Instead he waited. I was confused.

I never played organized league hockey or anything like that, just watched for 20 some years. Is the way Spacek played that goal by Langenbrunner the fundamental way to handle that situation? I figured he'd go after him behind the net. Instead he waited. I was confused.

I love how Sekera plays defense :wallbash: .. Please dont resign him

Can somebody please explain to me how with 40 seconds left, the goalie pulled and as well as a power play with the faceoff in NJ's end, we don't have either Gaustad or Moore taking the draw? They are the two best faceoff men on the team. Roy got beat twice in the last 40seconds which is crucial here! They basically won both draws and ran the clock out, IN addition if Goose takes it, he can park his big ol Goose in front of Brodeur, screen him and tie up a D, leaving 5 on three in the permeter. What the hell was Lindy thinking?????

Archived