GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

I'll be there in the 100s behind the penalty boxes (got free seats :P) Looking forward to seeing Moore in person in his first game. I wonder what number he's wearing?

I'm also having a hard time deciding on what jersey to wear. Should I wear Numminen or Khmylev?

SabreSpace.com Sign time! Put in on both sides so we can see it from the 300's and MSG cameras!

And hope you don't sit next to some super fat chick that stinks of fryer grease and shorted Salem ultra lights. (courtesy sickjerseybro) I shouldv'e saved that for Complaint Thursday. I hate sitting next to someone so big they ooze out under the armrest pushing on your thigh all night and make it numb.

SabreSpace.com Sign time! Put in on both sides so we can see it from the 300's and MSG cameras!

And hope you don't sit next to some super fat chick that stinks of fryer grease and shorted Salem ultra lights. (courtesy sickjerseybro) I shouldv'e saved that for Complaint Thursday. I hate sitting next to someone so big they ooze out under the armrest pushing on your thigh all night and make it numb.

That is exactly the term I use for large folks on airplanes.. Oozers...

He misses both morning skates, yesterday and today, has he skated at all in three days? Let alone with the team? I say leave him out or give him limited ice time. I assume he could take a DVD home and watch some of the Sabres plays?

Ruff says they are "anticipating" getting the paperwork done so he could play tonight. Damn bureaucracy :chris: he's a hockey player not a terrorist.

Good idea, maybe I'll throw a sign together real quick. Pie-yay? With Sabrespace.com underneath.

Oh, and I got the fat chick last game against Philly. She showed up late, with a pizza, beer, and nachos. Went back during both intermissions for another dose of the same. Spent the 2nd and 3rd doing a sudoku in the newspaper and being an all around fat slob. :sick:

Newmees.

After some outside opinions I'm gonna go with Teppo.

Yuri... Not even close...

Yuri hasn't been getting it done for me this season. Both games I went to we lost. Although that does mean Yuri is ready for his big break in Sabres game karma. Third time's a charm...

I'm gonna need to think about this some more.

He misses both morning skates, yesterday and today, has he skated at all in three days? Let alone with the team? I say leave him out or give him limited ice time. I assume he could take a DVD home and watch some of the Sabres plays?

Ruff says they are "anticipating" getting the paperwork done so he could play tonight. Damn bureaucracy :chris: he's a hockey player not a terrorist.

Yeah, i don't get it. It's weird. Player who has not lived a single second in Canada (Olli Jokinen) has no problems going to Calgary, or a guy who hasn't lived a single second in the States (Antropov) has no issues going to the US and playing, but a guy whos played college hockey in Boston and spend majority of his career in Minnesota, New York and Pittsburgh, can't come and live in Buffalo without any problems? lol i honestly don't get it.

Yeah, i don't get it. It's weird. Player who has not lived a single second in Canada (Olli Jokinen) has no problems going to Calgary, or a guy who hasn't lived a single second in the States (Antropov) has no issues going to the US and playing, but a guy whos played college hockey in Boston and spend majority of his career in Minnesota, New York and Pittsburgh, can't come and live in Buffalo without any problems? lol i honestly don't get it.

I dunno remember we are talking about an Organ'eye'zation that has had a history of problems with paperwork.. :rolleyes:

Well, look at that, you are correct. I forgot about the head-to-head games with the Panthers. Just when I thought that the margin of error couldn't get any smaller ...

... let's not count on that and just get the win tonight. :thumbsup:

It actually takes a combination of those 2 Panthers games and another game against Carolina for Buffalo to still control their own destiny. Should the Sabres lose in regulation, Carolina moves into 9th by virtue of having more wins in the same number of games played.

But none of that matters, because they're going to win tonight. :thumbsup:

I know the season is 82 games, but I can't help to think that the loss to the Isles cost Bflo a trip to the playoffs.

It may just be a novelty, but I'm looking forward to seeing Moore play. He and Blake always seemed to play well against the Sabres despite their surrounding cast.

Wonder if Max will be all over the ice, in a good way, again?

I have decided to use my magical shrader powers to help end the Pominville slump. I just broke out the jersey.

If it doesn't work your not going to hear the end of it about those powers :nana:

All right Moore is here and in the game, just interviewed by Rob and excited to be here and ready to help..... Game time :beer:

Archived