GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Well nice to see the team standing up, not sure I like who ended sitting out, our two toughest players but if that settles down some of the cheap stuff from here out then it's worth it.

Good outcome for Phoenix... They get three players out of the game on one play and nothing happens to them...

Good outcome for Phoenix... They get three players out of the game on one play and nothing happens to them...

Ya, but equally good for the Sabres in that guys get fired up and show they CAN stick up for each other.

Max seems o.k., guess we'll see...

I don't know if it's a penalty or not, but Klee wound up and punched Max in the ribs and that's why he went into the bords. It should have been.

Ohhh, I liked the look of that penalty kill forward unit, Timmay and Moore.

Seems like the team is looking for SHG opportunities lately.. Like to see a bit more out of Moore than we've seen so far.. Max is back in the game..

Seems like the team is looking for SHG opportunities lately.. Like to see a bit more out of Moore than we've seen so far.. Max is back in the game..

Slowed up on the forecheck, gave them an icing call. Can't blame him though after his last encounter w/ the boards. Glad he's o.k.

Slowed up on the forecheck, gave them an icing call. Can't blame him though after his last encounter w/ the boards. Glad he's o.k.

Yea i was wondering why he slowed down and realized he just got blasted for going to the boards, not gonna blame him for not wanting part of that.

Lalime is starting to look like Miller---Gotta like what you see outta this guy---I think Kalinen is showing

the Yotes is "how to" miss the net from the blue line on the power play---thank god this guy is gone from

the Sabres---

Archived