GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Timmy gets us the first one... Tipped the Spacek blueline shot

Buffalo: :worthy: Phoenix:

Nice correction, maybe Timmay can start a little streak now....

Mods delete my other games thread Duh, :doh: I should've just posted here. Canes kicking butt so we need to win and just keep winning. Flames on the 2nd of back to backs, Flames resting Kiprusoff. Only the back up goalie Mcelenney's 8th game of season and they have enough energy left to do us a big favor

Nice correction, maybe Timmay can start a little streak now....

Mods delete my other games thread Duh, :doh: I should've just posted here. Canes kicking butt so we need to win and just keep winning. Flames on the 2nd of back to backs, Flames resting Kiprusoff. Only the back up goalie Mcelenney's 8th game of season and they have enough energy left to do us a big favor

Wow Timmay wins the draw and get's the assist maybe just maybe I'll be prophetic with my above bolded statement

Did you see that Kalinin turnover.. Brings back memories...

Sabres are absolutely storming...

Yeah all bad......

Are they starting to run our goalie after the behind the net scrum that player buzzed through his crease w/o the puck.

Moore already got switched.

I think theres several reasons for that. They needed to move some toughness to other lines, this Coyotes team can hit well. It was pointless to have goose, mair and kaleta on one line. And moving Paille from Roy and Max was not smart either. Moore has had no practice with those two and that was line golden the other night.

I think theres several reasons for that. They needed to move some toughness to other lines, this Coyotes team can hit well. It was pointless to have goose, mair and kaleta on one line. And moving Paille from Roy and Max was not smart either. Moore has had no practice with those two and that was line golden the other night.

Not knocking him. I've liked his play so far. Just pointing it out for those who might not have noticed.

EDIT: Just me, or did Timmy look like he was limping a little going from the bench to the locker room? no joke either.

Saw that too. Good to see butler rubbing the guys face in the ice after he did it behind the net.

Yeah... but is it me or does Butler seem like he's scared shi!less each time he needs to go confront somebody? Hopefully Rivet teaches him a thing or two this summer about being tough.

Yeah... but is it me or does Butler seem like he's scared shi!less each time he needs to go confront somebody? Hopefully Rivet teaches him a thing or two this summer about being tough.

I think he always looks like a deer in headlights to tell you the truth.

You see his sabres show interview?

I can only think of one person that always looks more confused than him...............

post-1428-1236388724_thumbjpg

I know what you mean, but I think that's more just his face and how he looks. I think he's 20 or 21, but the dude likes like he's 12. I don't think he's got any fear, he just looks like he does.

Good period, like the hustle from most of the lines, moore looked good on a few plays already and some solid goal tending again from lalime.

Only complaint still some passengers on a few of these lines that just don't look like they got the playoff push memo.

I can only think of one person that always looks more confused than him...............

Look how young he looked.. Man that job really does have a way of prematurely aging you.

:w00t:

Dead......on!!

Archived